We stayed at the Holiday Inn in Milton for some nearby business.However, it was a fair distance to everything except the freeway. There are no restaurants nearby so be prepared to drive 15-20 minutes to any amenities. The rooms were clean and comfortable with high speed internet available. A business center is also conveniently located on the 2nd floor. The continental breakfast was good and plentiful. However the hot items are comprised of microwaved bacon, sausage and "omelets" (yuk!). The staff was friendly and helpful, directing us to some good seafood restaurants in Milton as well as directions to a nearby golf course. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on Highway 87 off Interstate 10 at exit 31, our Milton, Florida hotel's staff is waiting to treat you well. Whether you are traveling to nearby Pensacola, NAS Whiting Field, or here to enjoy Milton, the "Canoe Capital of Florida," the Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Milton is the ideal place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Milton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Milton Hotel Milton
- Holiday Inn Milton
- Holiday Inn Express Milton Florida