“Solid performance in newly remodeled property.”

BEST WESTERN Milton Inn
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Milton
“Solid performance in newly remodeled property.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

We made our reservations four days ahead and saved over 50 dollars versus staying on the coast. We chose Comfort Inn in Milton and enjoyed our stay immensely. It is less than thirty minutes from Navarre Beach and Gulf Islands National Seashore. There is a grocery store and and a couple of C-stores nearby. Otherwise plan on driving about ten minutes into Milton for restaurants.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Vito60
, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Milton Inn, responded to this review, 24 June 2012
Thank you for your great review of our newly renovated hotel, we are very excited that it is almost complete. Please visit us again and we are so glad we could save you some of your hard earned dollars.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Parrottsville, Tennessee, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

Arrived close to 5 am after being on the road all night. We had reservations and there was a room available so we were able to check in. We loaded up a cart with our luggage, headed to the elevator for the 2nd floor. This is when we saw the elevator was not working. Went back to the front desk and asked about a room on the 1st floor and he stated there were no other rooms available. Problem here was not being informed of the broken elevator before we unloaded everything, and his attitude. The room itself was comfortable even though the hallway smelled very strong of stale cigarette smoke. Was also surprised there was no microwave in the breakfast area especially since there were food items out that required one in order to eat it. I guess some things could have been overlooked a little if the staff I dealt with have acted like they cared. Another example of bad customer service and attitude was when my dad informed a male staff member that the waffle machine was not working correctly. His rolling of the eyes and sighing would have had him disciplined if he was working for my company. Anyway, we had a total of 3 rooms rented (11 people) and we all had simular experiences. Someone needs to check on customer service skills at this location. I normally have good experiences with your company. I do not plan on returning to this location. We spent over 400.00 and that upsets me for the service we recieved. On a good note, the girl that cleaned our room was very friendly and done her job well.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank Becki J
Donna T, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Milton Inn, responded to this review, 4 December 2011
Please accept my sincere apologies, even though we did have a sign posted at the front desk about the elevator, the clerk should have said something. Thank you for the compliment about the room attendant that cleaned your room. I assure you my staffs attitude will be looked into and while I can not be there 24 hours I rely on guest, such as yourself, to let me know about any issues. Again, please accept my sincere apology.
Newport News, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2011

Worst hotel experience yet. The price??? WAY too much for this hotel. Maybe by overcharging folks, they'll think about putting back some of the money in repairs. Carpets were nasty. Beds outdated. Room decor outdated. Had terrible problems everytime trying to flush toilet. The general manager was the worst. Very rude. The other staff was wonderful.

Room Tip: change hotels. Drive to Crestview or stop in Pensacola like we should have!!!
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Willi S
I sorry that your stay was not as pleasant as we would have hoped for, renovations for the hotel is in the future. Please accept my apology, if I was rude to you in anyway, I'm sorry.
Hamler, Oh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2011

We pulled in here quite by accident. We are on motorcycles and it began to rain - here we are. The front desk staff was so very friendly. She knew about the points reward system. The breakfast room is very nice and the room is clean and nice,

Room Tip: We just asked for the cheapest way to stay and the clerk gave us a nice room with 2 beds.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lange1
ComfortFL123, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Milton Inn, responded to this review, 24 October 2011
Thank you very much for your great review. We will soon be renovating the property. Please stop by and see the changes. I think you will like them. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, please come by and see us again. Drive safe on your motorcycles and don't get caught in the rain. Thanks Donna
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2011

Once again, I got myself lost on the way there and the front desk clerk graciously answered two different distress calls and got me on the right track. She was so nice and helpful. The hotel is in a nice location for accessing I-10 and is not far from the town of Milton although a little on the outskirts. However there are a few stores and gas stations close by. The rooms are very clean and comfortable with the AC working quite well. Parking is close and well-lit at night. The pool was just right and the breakfast delicious and fresh. All personnel that I met were friendly and professional. The hallway carpets could use a good scrubbing and have seen better days, but the room itself was clean and nice. I would definitely stay here again. There are not a lot of choices close to Milton so it was really refreshing to find such a great spot!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank mitch_rhonda
KC, MO
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2011

Clean room and comfortable beds. If you get a room on the first floor, you will hear the action from the toliet above, and the flush will be startling.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
White Oak, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2010

We stayed here last year and were thrilled with the price, location and room. What a difference a year makes! They have really let the rooms go. The sofabed was absolutely filthy. It was ripped on the armrest, and you could see the dirt on the fabric. The carpet needs replaced. The rooms come with a jetted tub, which I didn't attempt to use because of the mildew and/or dirt I could visibly see inside each jet! There isn't nearly enough seating in the dining area. The pool area was still nice, and at least they kept it clean, if nothing else. If they can't re-invest some money into this place soon, we will find another place to stay next year.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank KitKatluvr2
ComfortFL123, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Milton Inn, responded to this review, 19 April 2011
Thank you KitKatluvr2 for reviewing our hotel. I am sorry to hear we did not exceed your expectations on your last visit here. We are currently in the works to replace all furniture and bedding in all the rooms. I hope on your next visit to the Milton, FL area, you stop in and check out all the changes made to the hotel. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you on your next trip from the Great State of Texas!
Sincerely, Travis Crouthers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milton
Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton
Regency Inn & Suites
#4 of 6 in Milton
Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre

Been to BEST WESTERN Milton Inn? Share your experiences!