“Good food, great setting on the waters of Loughman lake”

Loughman Lake Airboat Rides
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Good food and cold beer at decent prices.
Wednesday is Wings Day w/ .60 wings. Get there early for tasty, meaty chicken wings.
Airboat rides are available so if you want to see the real Florida take a ride!

1  Thank SpikeMaduro69

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We booked through Groupon for a 75min airboat ride and arranged it for the second week of our holiday. The boat was a 6 seater and me, my husband and our 2 girls were joined by a mother and her son for our ride. The kids and us loved how the guide zipped us through the land, pointed out animals to us and even took us to an alligator nest and showed us the babies which was amazing. He was really informative and we smiled all the way around. After our ride we went to the lodge and took advantage of the cheap beer and chicken wings in various flavors and sat and watched the sunset whilst we listened to the music out on the back deck overlooking the water, we will be heading back to them on our return trip to Florida.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We arrived and were greeted at the front counter by the cashier and the gentleman that was going to be driving the air boat. It is a very nice bar/restaurant that has a small aquarium with baby alligators in it. Out boat driver told us a couple of stories about things that he has seen in the past on the lake and advised us about what to expect during the ride. While we didn't see a lot of alligators during our ride we did see some. The water level, we were told, was a bit high. We did see plenty of wild life though. Many different types of cranes and even a few cows. It's a GREAT "non touristy" type place. After our ride we did eat at the restaurant and the food was GRATE! We even tried grilled alligator that was awesome! I would recommend this location to any of my friends that are heading to the Orlando Fla area.

1  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Major disappointment today, had my family in from Ohio, sister and brother in law for their anniversary and made reservations for airboat ride today, was told that 10:30 was the only opening, they were booked all day and all week. After waiting over 30 minutes, finally was informed that the driver forgot about it, so WHAT A WASTE, completely irresponsible and it's not as if anybody seemed to particularly care that I wasted an hour driving there, plus arrived half hour early and you think I would every come back? Plus, obviously, they weren't booked all day and all week, so it's apparent I was lied to as well. How about, ' we had a benefit last night and the captain is too hung over so he doesn't feel like it. I AM BEYOND ANGRY.....instead, I can't get in touch with the driver, he must be at church, yeah right! I AM GOING TO GO OUT OF MY WAY TO MAKE SURE ANYBODY I KNOW WON'T TRUST YOUR AIRBOAT RIDES! oooh, I am hot!

1  Thank wsmoore1
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Three of us (myself, my daughter and my 15 year old grandson) ventured out on this wonderful adventure. We lve in Orlando, and the Lodge is in Mims, about an hour ride from our home. The ride there was nice, because we hardly ever see that part of the state. We had booked the 2:30 airboat ride (we are not morning prople), but they also have two earlier times that you can book. Thr weather was perfect (70 degrees), the sun was out and it was slightly cloudy......perfect. But bring a jacket or sweater because it gets real chilly when the airboat gets going. The airboat was clean, just the perfect size (six tourists plus the captain) and Captain Carl was our tour guide. He navigated the airboat through the lake and all the marshes. with ease...We all felt very comfortable with him and his knowledge of the lake, the marshes and nature....there seemed to be no end to the water. We saw many alligators of all different sizes, huge turtles, a great variety of birds and even a bald eagle. It was great to see nature at its finest.......Nature was the greatest host/hostess, and we were just visitors. WHAT A RUSH !!!!!

2  Thank Patricia M