“Best hotel I have ever stayed in”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Miramar
Rochester, Minnesota
“Best hotel I have ever stayed in”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Ms. Debbie and her staff are exceptional. They have gone above and beyond for our family. We were in a bad situation at another hotel, and Ms. Debbie arranged transportation for us, and had a room available as soon as we arrived. The hotel is very clean, spacious, and very friendly. They have a great breakfast in the morning. Would recommend for anyone. Also-very reasonably priced.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank tootie029
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am so happy we were able to turn a not so pleasant experience into one that was memorable!!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Miramar, Florida
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I stayed here a night before I went on my cruise. The staff was wonderful. Chrissy helped me check in, then helped the rest of my companions check in even though they were too early. Good fortune had a clean room and she graciously helped us so that we could shower and go eat. I reccomend this place to everyone looking for a pleasan stay.

Room Tip: Get the king size bed, large and comfortable
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank tad p
We greatly appreciate your comments and I will definitely share your compliments with Chrissy and the whole team. Always a pleasure to hear that we succeeded in satisfying our guests!
Gold Coast, Australia
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Comfortable, convenient, clean accommodation. You need however to have a car to go anywhere, there is no real footpath and the traffic lights for pedestrians do not respond at night. The shower rose with complete lack of water pressure was unsuitable to removing soap, shampoo and conditioner effectively. A hand held rose may have improved this.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback. We will definitely look into the water pressure issue you experienced and we do sincerely apologize for that.
Miramar, Florida
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I travel to Miami for business regularly and from the time I check in until the time I check out I could not ask for a better hotel. The staff is the most attentive and accommodating especially Adrian whose personality and professionalism along with his anticipation of my needs makes my business travel a pleasurable experience. The cleanliness of the hotel is remarkable and is always stocked with fresh towels and soaps, they also have quality mattresses and a great breakfast

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Ray B
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
It is always a pleasure to know that our hard work and service is recognized and appreciated. I will share your compliments with Adrian and the whole team. We appreciate you and your loyalty.
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I've been staying at this hotel for the last four months and the staff is helpful and always positive.

On Monday afternoon when I get to the hotel I get greeted by Joel at the front desk like this was my home.

He's always smiling and in good mood which starts off my week incredibly positive.

I'm so happy to be staying here, so if you plan on staying around Miami this would be a great place to stay at.

Para aquellas personas que piensan visitar alrededor de Miami y quieren un hospedaje y experiencia excelente, vengan a este hotel.

Aquí el muchacho Joel cuando llego los lunes siempre está positivo y comienza mi semana positivamente.

Lo que me encanta que hay personas que hablan los dos idiomas Inglés y Español y es perfecto para que pueda yo conversar en los dos idiomas.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much and I have to agree with you about Joel. He is an outstanding ambassador for our hotel and truly exemplifies our vision to take care of our guests every minute of everyday. I will gladly share your comments with him and appreciate your recognition.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 15 January 2014

This hotel is a brand new property. I LOVED everything about it. The views, the breakfast in the a.m., the staff. All EXCELLENT. Its pretty far from the airport so renting a car would be your only other option.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank untameable
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Thank you for your compliments. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and excited for your first plane ride!!!! Look foward to the pleasure of serving you again should your travels bring you back to our area.
Ft Myers, FL, United States
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The staff at this hotel complimented the accommodations well. Our stay was smooth and easy. No complications or problems. I slept well in a comfortable, clean room allowing me to enjoy the family activities I planned.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Thank you so much for your compliments. I will share this with my team and we certainly hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you in the future! Happy New Year!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miramar
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Stadium Hotel
Stadium Hotel
#1 of 1 in Miami Gardens
Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar? Share your experiences!