“Check out time, 10:00”

Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Miramar
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I enjoyed my stay, overall this is a nice property with nice staff. Housekeeping did not speak English. Not good! The walls are very thin. The breakfast was nice. The Hispanic gentlemen and lady were pleasant and yes, it was a hot and cold breakfast. Yes, I would stay again. The rate was great @ $109. The check out time is a little insane. They extended my check out time til noon. Thanks, but you all really need to adjust your check out time.

Room Tip: I was on the fifth floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am pleased we were able to honor your late check out request, however normal check out is 11am and not 10am. I am not sure how you were led to believe our check out time was 10am, because that would definitely be inconvenient and for that I sincerely apologize.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

You can hear everything going on in every surrounding room-even the alarm clocks! Nice enough hotel but not for sleeping. Apparently I need to have over 200 characters so i must keep typing stuff!! ijhdsfhgfhigjkhdifdgvifsgviasfgksahfgvisafgvuksfahgvukasfhgkufshgvukasfgvukfadgvufkdhgvufkdhgvukfhgvukfdhgvkufdhvkufdhgvukfdhvukfdhv

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I sincerely apologize that you were disturbed by outside noise. I certainly hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay and thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The hotel was an excellent place to stay. It was a little on the pricey side even during spring break. There was not a lot of rooms available at that time. We were very pleased with the location and accomodations

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

We greatly appreciate your compliments! Thank you for staying with us and we certainly hope to see you again on your next visit to our area!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Just another typical Hampton Inn. What made this one better was the people.
Adrian at the front desk was always smiling and was clearly happy to help me.
Danny in the breakfast room made sure to say hello and to thank me for staying there.
It's the little things that the difference and the staff here made "the little things" a big deal!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

We greatly appreciate the recognition. I will share your compliments with Adrian and Danny and the whole team. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area! Have a wonderful week.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

This hotel may be branded a Hampton Inn, but it seemed more like a Hilton (just without a restaurant, bar, and bellhop service). It's in a great location as others have pointed out - convenient to Florida's Turnpike, shopping, and restaurants. Breakfast was delicious and had plenty of choices.

Service was very good at this hotel. I had two minor incidents that were handled very well. First, they assigned me to a room on the fourth floor that had a noisy air conditioner. They promptly relocated me without giving me a hard time. Second, since I was staying on the ground floor near the pool area, I had to go to the front desk at 11:00 pm because some people were sitting outside talking and it was filtering into my room when I was getting ready for bed. They promptly told the folks sitting outside to take their conversation to their rooms.

I'll definitely stay here again the next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper like I am and must stay on the first floor (which I usually avoid), as...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank cbm64
Deborah C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you so much for your compliments. I have to agree with everything you said!!! Our hotel is beautiful and our staff is amazing! I am fortunate to have both!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

This is the best hotel that we have stayed at in this Miramar area. We will definitely return! The hotel appears new with its modern decor and furnishings. The room was clean. The linens and towels were crisp and clean! The hotel also had free breakfast which is always a perk even though we would have preferred more warm breakfast items.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We are pleased to know your stay was great and hope to have the pleasure of accommodaing you on your next visit to our area!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We enjoyed out stay at this hotel. The room was very clean and spacious, the breakfast was great, had no problems with accessing the WIFI, overall we had no issues. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your comments. We certainly appreciate you sharing your experience and to know we are succeeding in our never ending goal of pleasing every guest every time!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miramar
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Stadium Hotel
Stadium Hotel
#1 of 1 in Miami Gardens
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar? Share your experiences!