“Elle's is O.K.-- but nothing GREAT!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Elle's Global Food & Drink - CLOSED

Elle's Global Food & Drink
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian, International, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flamingo Road
Description: Elle's Global Food & Drink features the world's best cuisines and cocktails, reflected through the prism of South Florida. Regional America, Asia, the Caribbean, South America, and Europe all come to the table at Elle's, spiced with a distinctly new American vibe.The casually chic dining rooms are ideal for date nights or family meals, intimate dinners or office parties. Seating for over 100 is available indoors plus seating in a breezy outdoor patio.The White Bar at Elle's is a conversation piece, and a place for great conversation. The distinctive lit-from-within white onyx bar features signature chef-crafted cocktails made with only premium liquors. Craft brews and small-production wines are featured as well.
Aventura, Florida
“Elle's is O.K.-- but nothing GREAT!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

This was our first time at Elle's Global. The manager was very gracious when he greeted us, and our waitress, Athenia was very attentive. However, the food was only ADEQUATE--but nothing special. The decor and music playing in the background were very agreeable. However, the scallops appetizer that we ordered had a fishy taste. The burger I had was fair. The burrata (served on a tomato/green salad) was a very small portion. The restaurant was very well patronized last night, so it seems to be a neighborhood favorite. It IS located very close to the Miramar Center for the Arts. I will give it another try in the future because of the decor and the friendly, gracious service. Hopefully, the food will have improved when we visit again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Isabel T

Weston, FL
“Loved the food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

Visited on a Saturday night for dinner. The atmosphere is nice, noise level was fine, lights were just a tad too bright initially, but later on in the evening they dimmed them in preparation for some live music to start.

Had the warm crab dip and crispy dates for starters...both were fantastic. Dinner was surf and turf burrito, the shrimp ceasar salad and the pumpkin ravioli......WOW! Such awesome flavors and really, really delicious. I cannot wait to return because the menu was pretty large and there's so much more I want to try.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank XOITALY
New York City, New York
“Nice surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

We were in Miramar for one night as part of a business trip. This place was fairly close to our hotel. Being in a strip mall, we were not expecting much, but the food turned out really good. I am vegetarian -- the salad and ravioli I had were good (the ravioli where pumpkin ravioli in a spicy sauce which was an interesting combination). My colleague was also very happy with his food. The service was also good and friendly.

• Visited February 2013
“I had a really great time!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant and had an excellent! The service was very good and attentive. The food is the best part, I had the black bean surf and turf burrito. It's different from any other burrito because it had this amazing black bean risotto in it and everything is perfectly seasoned. My husband had the seafood risotto which was also perfectly seasoned and none of the seafood was overcooked. All in all this place is great for date night!

“Always great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2013 via mobile

Had the second lunch here in the past couple months. $10 for a lunch with tax drink and gratuity. I had the mole tacos grilled soft corn tortillas, the sides were fresh , flavorful food and it has a great atmosphere. I have also had the brunch which was a prix fi type menu. I will be going for the happy hour next. If you haven't been you need to go.
This dynamic duo of female owners started out as a upscale cafe/bistro down the road. The food was great then and now they have really raised the bar in Miramar.

Damian D, Owner at Elle's Global Food & Drink, responded to this review, 17 January 2013
Glad you enjoyed our Perfect 10 lunch special. Hope to see you soon for dinner, and when you do, please say hello as I work every dinner shift and like meeting our new customers.