“Elle's Does it Again”

Cuisines: International, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flamingo Road
Description: Elle's Global Food & Drink features the world's best cuisines and cocktails, reflected through the prism of South Florida. Regional America, Asia, the Caribbean, South America, and Europe all come to the table at Elle's, spiced with a distinctly new American vibe.The casually chic dining rooms are ideal for date nights or family meals, intimate dinners or office parties. Seating for over 100 is available indoors plus seating in a breezy outdoor patio.The White Bar at Elle's is a conversation piece, and a place for great conversation. The distinctive lit-from-within white onyx bar features signature chef-crafted cocktails made with only premium liquors. Craft brews and small-production wines are featured as well.
Reviewed 12 June 2013

And when I say, "Elle's does it again", I mean again and again.
We discovered this neighborhood gem when they first opened a few years ago. It has really blossomed into one the best restaurants we frequent. Usually, the neighborhood restaurants close to your house are more of a convenience. Elle's is one I would travel too if it was not so close.
The staff is very friendly, the decor is really nice, the bar is beautiful.
Try it - you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

This was our first time at Elle's Global. The manager was very gracious when he greeted us, and our waitress, Athenia was very attentive. However, the food was only ADEQUATE--but nothing special. The decor and music playing in the background were very agreeable. However, the scallops appetizer that we ordered had a fishy taste. The burger I had was fair. The burrata (served on a tomato/green salad) was a very small portion. The restaurant was very well patronized last night, so it seems to be a neighborhood favorite. It IS located very close to the Miramar Center for the Arts. I will give it another try in the future because of the decor and the friendly, gracious service. Hopefully, the food will have improved when we visit again.

1  Thank Isabel T
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Visited on a Saturday night for dinner. The atmosphere is nice, noise level was fine, lights were just a tad too bright initially, but later on in the evening they dimmed them in preparation for some live music to start.

Had the warm crab dip and crispy dates for starters...both were fantastic. Dinner was surf and turf burrito, the shrimp ceasar salad and the pumpkin ravioli......WOW! Such awesome flavors and really, really delicious. I cannot wait to return because the menu was pretty large and there's so much more I want to try.

1  Thank XOITALY
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We were in Miramar for one night as part of a business trip. This place was fairly close to our hotel. Being in a strip mall, we were not expecting much, but the food turned out really good. I am vegetarian -- the salad and ravioli I had were good (the ravioli where pumpkin ravioli in a spicy sauce which was an interesting combination). My colleague was also very happy with his food. The service was also good and friendly.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant and had an excellent! The service was very good and attentive. The food is the best part, I had the black bean surf and turf burrito. It's different from any other burrito because it had this amazing black bean risotto in it and everything is perfectly seasoned. My husband had the seafood risotto which was also perfectly seasoned and none of the seafood was overcooked. All in all this place is great for date night!