“Recent Stay”

Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Miramar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Good hotel to stay at. I frequent here on business and all the only real complaint i have is that the wifi could be better since I'm a tech junkie and can't stand a slow connection. Rooms are kept very clean and the breakfast is nice especially since I'm usually on a rush and of good quality. The employees are always very friendly and helpful and have nothing but good things to say about them.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
craig p, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Wingate by Wyndham would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very happy to know that the employees made you feel right at home. Wingate by Wyndham strives on building relationships with our guests and making sure that they have a memorable stay. We will see you soon!

Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip. The king room was large and comfortable, and the furnishings were nice. Only a couple issues: the bathroom needs some attention; peeling non-skid strips and enamel paint, and loose tub drain cover. There is no way to connect my laptop to the TV (I'm a techie and have all the cables) but there was no HDMI or VGA port to use. The free breakfast was okay - they did have eggs and sausage, so there were non-carb options, in addition to the usual breads and cereals, as well as juice and fruit.

Room Tip: Put comments in the reservation form. I requested a quiet room, and was placed in 331, which is at t...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback about your stay at the Wingate by Wyndham. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. We will make sure that your next stay will be a better one.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've been staying here for the past few months and I have nothing but good things to say. The staff is very friendly and courteous. If I have a problem with anything they are on the ball to straighten it out. The continental breakfast fresh and hot daily. I call it my second home because all of the staff know me by name and that's very comforting.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
craig p, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to respond to the review. It's always a pleasure to know that the staff is taking care of your needs, we strive to provide and maintain an attentive staff. We look forward to seeing you every week at the Wingate by Wyndham.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had a great time staying at this hotel the employees were great they were extremely helpful with anything I needed my room was always cleaned spotless everyday I always had new sheets, towels, soap. The pool was always clean and there was plenty of places to sit down and relax. The gym was nice and always clean. I found it extremely helpful that they had a business center. The laundry room was nice and super useful

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for responding to the review. The Wingate by Wyndham appreciates your loyalty to our hotel, being that you're a regular visiting guest goes to show we must be doing somthing right and I look forward to a long lasting working relationship.

-Craig Park
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miramar
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar? Share your experiences!