“Nice evening” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 135 Restaurants in Miramar
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Miramar PK way
Montreal, Canada
“Nice evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Almost all the tables are habachi (they cook at your table). Nice atmosphere/ decor. Service was friendly. Table seats 8, so if u r less, they seat u with others. Food was plentiful and good (not OMG amazing). Kids had fun watching chef slice, dice, chop, chop, chop.... 2 adults + 2 kids was approximately $110 (no alcohol). Reasonable for a nice occasion. 25 minutes inland from Hallendale/Hollywood. Very easy to get to, just take Hallendale Beach Blvd straight east the whole way

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Went for the free $30 B-day coupon”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Overall, for getting my meal free with the birthday promo they do, it was good. Granted the waitress did our orders wrong, (I asked for fried rice and got none, so it was brought out from the kitchen, AND she charged me for two glasses of wine when I only had one) the overall experience was average. It's pretty loud and there was kids running around so that made it seem less classy. But if your okay with that then I'd give it a try.

Miramar, Florida
“Great Lunch Deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

I enjoy the full hibachi experience but it is a little more than my budget can handle beyond special occasions. It's a great place to take visitors who have never been to one so they get the full "performance" experience, but as a regular meal for two I wanted a better value with no requirements to interact with strangers. Then I discovered Yakisoba at lunch - non-hibachi (so less time required), great price, generous portions of chicken or steak with noodles, fried rice, grilled veggies and choice of soup or salad. It's enough to take home half for another meal, making it even more of a value. There are many other great lunch meals to choose from but Yakisoba has become our favorite. We always get great service and can enjoy eating lunch together without others at our table. I will still go to dinner there if I want a special dining experience, but lunch is now a regular visit several times a month.

• Visited August 2013
Weston, Florida
“Benihana's is still my favorite hibachi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

I still remember when you had to drive for 40 minutes to eat good hibachi. The only Benihana's in the area was either north of here or in Miami. I love the fact that they're close by and the food is excellent.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Mr_Review00
Miramar, Florida
“Great food but pricey ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

My family and I eat here about 2-3 times per year. Usually for someoneone's birthday. It is great if you do not mind being seated with people you don't know. The food is cooked at your table so often you leave smelling of food and/or having the smoke of the food blowing in your face (this happens whenever the air vents are not working properly. The level of service is a hit or miss. Sometimes great, but more often not. I do recommend the happy hour dining, prices are much better and the sushi is great. I will continue to attend for the traditional dining because it just happens to be my husbands favorite, so he overlooks any negatives.

Visited May 2013