“Are you tough enough?”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Known for serving the freshest Tex-Mex food and world famous Smack My A** & Call Me Sally! hot sauce.
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

For the Green ghost challenge at Tijuana Flats? (Don't sign the waiver) Okay, I signed it and dipped a toothpick in "the hottest sauce you have" and then put it on my taco in a big gob after saying "this is not so hot" 2 minutes later I was asking for sour cream (helps reduce some of the hot effects) green ghost is the one that will burn your throat but us delicious once you get use to it. "Smack my * and call me Sally" is for people who don't like really hot sauce. Sometimes I just want the adrenine rush (which is the name of one their sauces) of a good hot sauce. The Rasta is really delicious so I bought a bottle to use on meat as it's like a hot version of A1 sauce-hard to explain. Gotta try it. Tuesdays they have a special so they get a really busy line. You order then sit and they call your name and they bring it to you. Plenty of food. Great service. Tip at the register.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I work down the street and come here often for lunch. I enjoy the quirky decor and laid-back atmosphere. It's a nice break from corporate america. I really like to food too. The tacos are huge and the toppings are fresh. I especially love the hot sauce bar. It gave me a change to try many difference sauces. I feel like a hot sauce connoisseur now!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love the steak chimichangas topped with the works! I don't get the mega size as it is too much/ Great value, great service and I absolutely love their selection of hot sauces. Also I purchase some of their unique sauces for the holidays they go over great on the exchanges! I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Stopped in here while staying at the Courtyard. Was pleasantly surprised. Quick serve- order at the counter. $4.50 for.chips with quest, salsa, AND guacamole! They have a hot sauce bar with 20 or so sauces. The food came out fast and was high quality. It's like a cross between a Chipotle and a generic sit down Mexican place. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Clay C
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Food at Tijuana's was very good and I would recommend in a heartbeat. The service was ok, not the greatest, but I have easily had worse. Seating was fine and décor was average. But if you don't really care about that and just want great food. Then please go here.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Andrew O, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy our fresh Tex-Mex. If you would like to share any other comments or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us at Social@TijuanaFlats.com with your ideas and details so that we can bring them up with our team. We appreciate your support and hope to see you again when you're in the area!