“Awesome place”

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Awesome place”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Love this place. The restaurant was clean with an open kitchen to the ovens which was nice to see. The pizzas are like "bar pizzas" where the cheese goes all the way to the edge. That creates a nice crunchy edge piece that I love. Music inside was hip and energetic. I would definitely come back here if I was in the area again.

• Visited September 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BEST pizza.”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Work nearby and got curious about the new restaurant on the block. Checked out one of their lunch specials (pepperoni pizza). I have been back 3 times! One day I am sure, I will have my fill of the pizzas and their salads look great also. Can't go wrong here!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Shaunquest
Florida
“Buying for the office today...”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Stopped by to get something quick to eat on my way to a meeting last week. I haven't been able to get that pizza out of my head since. (And I am a pizza aficionado!) Haven't had anything like it before. Fresh, thick and great taste! Going today to buy a couple pies for the office. Would definitely recommend you check it out!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tguns64
“LOVE IT!”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

The ingredients are fresh. The pizzas are unique and taste great. My favorite is Sweet Sunshine ( spinach, Parmesan, garlic, sauce and goat cheese...OMG). And the Guava, snickers or cannoli cupcakes...to die for.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jeanette L
Miramar, Florida
“Will be back.”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Work closeby and a co-worker turned me on to this place. Really good sauce on these pizzas and I usually leave the edges of pizza crust because they taste doughy. Not a bite left here. I tried the cheese pizza and it was really good. They also have a varied menu - not just pizza.

• Visited June 2013