“The best pizza in town! Hands down”
Review of Antonio's Pizzeria

Antonio's Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 138 Restaurants in Miramar
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Jamaica
“The best pizza in town! Hands down”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Coming all the way from Jamaica,I've been eating here for 15 + years and I must say it the best in South Florida!!
Keep up the great job guys

Earl #TeamAntonio's

• Visited December 2012

Luray, Virginia
“Perfection pizza's”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I live in Virginia and look forward to visiting my Son, his wife and their children in Miramar. We love going to Antonio's Pizza! The aroma of all the seasoning is inviting and so good! The pizza is Great! I love the garlic rolls!! The price is very economical!

• Visited October 2012
Miami, Florida
“The best.”
Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

I don't come here as often, but when I do I am always satisfied with the delicious pizza and garlic rolls served here. Its been in the same location for years, and its very convenient!

1 Thank AllenLs
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing pizza !!!”
Reviewed 25 November 2012

They have been in the same location since 1972 ! The pizza Is excellent the rolls are superb ..... Price very good

1 Thank Gennaromiami87
Newnan, Georgia
“Perfection in the art of pies!”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I can’t for the life of me figure as to why nobody has written a review for Antonio’s Pizzeria. But, it’s an honor for me to be the first!

I live in Georgia and for the past 30+ years, I have looked forward to visiting my relatives in Miramar and having Antonio’s Pizza.

Antonio’s sets the standard on how perfect a pie should be and unfortunately, not many can cut it close. From the moment you walk into the pizzeria, your senses are stricken with the aroma of garlic, seasoning, and tomato sauce making it a quandary for anyone without a preconceived notion of what to order.

My choice is always a pie! A Sicilian deep dish crust with everything on it! A conglomeration of fresh veggies and seasoned meats embedded in a generous plane of melted cheese and overlaid upon a blanket of savory sauce.

And at the moment that it hits the palate, it’s an explosion of Italian greatness that dares you to compare with mom’s greats. It’s the very sensation that makes you wonder if a pie can get any better and is the key element of goodness that one could only dream of having in all pies.

Antonio’s will always be our hidden gem in south Florida, a superior taste away from home!

• Visited November 2011