“Gluten free pizza only average, but service is great”
Review of PizzAmore

PizzAmore
Ranked #9 of 117 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The first of your sensory experiences is that awesome smell that greets you on arrival. Is that garlic roasting or the scent of fresh dough baking in the oven that’s making your mouth water? You’re overwhelmed with that stimulating sight; the pure pleasing picture of your pizza just coming out of the oven – you’re mesmerized! You just keep looking at it because it’s so pretty - you’re not sure you even want to cut into it! You cannot wait any longer - your patience fades and you indulge your taste buds with the wonderful bursts of warm, fresh flavors that dance in your mouth. Yes, you’ve just fallen in love – pizza love – also known as PizzAmore!
Melbourne, Florida
“Gluten free pizza only average, but service is great”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stopped here for Father's Day weekend, because my husband has Celiac disease and it's hard to find a good Gluten Free pizza, especially white pizza. The pizza was a bit bland, and we needed to put a lot of red and black pepper on it to make it tasty, but the service was great. Nice people running the place, they were very sweet and enjoyable to talk to. My son liked his regular (non GF) pineapple pizza- it was made very well, with the pineapple baked in, not just stuck on top. And we shared an appetizer of the 4 antipasto skewers, which were great, and very unique. Would have given it a better rating, but the GF pizza was really boring. Just because a person can't eat wheat, doesn't mean he can't have spices!

Ormond Beach, Florida
“great pizza”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

right next door to the hotel we stayed at, and the aroma from next door was great. had pizza there 2 nights in a row and wish we could have tried the other menu items.

Visited June 2014

me·di·o·cre

/ˌmēdēˈōkər/

adjective

adjective: mediocre

Of only moderate quality; not very good.

synonyms: ordinary, average, middling, middle-of-the-road, uninspired, undistinguished, indifferent, unexceptional, unexciting, unremarkable, run-of-the-mill, lackluster, forgettable, amateur, amateurish;

Not just once, but every time..

Peabody, Massachusetts
“Best Gluten Free Pizza!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I recently dined here on a vacation to Orlando. I found the restaurant through CeliacinOrlando.com and decided I had to try it. I was not disappointed! My husband and I had a great lunch! I had my first "real" gluten free pizza in 8 years. I was FABULOUS. Usually they are generic frozen cheese pizzas but not here. I ordered a white pizza! WOW! It was amazing! My husband ordered a regular pizza, and loved it as well. Gill was so great, he was completely knowledgeable about the gluten free options, and reassured me about cross contamination. We also had the creme brulee and it was delicious! Gill chatted with us, made us feel at home and even gave us some ideas for the afternoon. My only regret is not finding it sooner during my vacation so that I could go back! Gill is a huge asset to the team. As a retail manager, I found his customer service exemplory! Everone should check this place out! I will see you in October!

2 Thank Jennifer S
Mount Dora, Florida
“Pizza was great”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We go to this place often when we need a Pizza fix and walk around the beautiful City of Mount Dora. They also have some coupons in some of the handouts around the area.

• Visited May 2014