“We were charmed”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mount Dora
Cinnamon Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 11 Mount Dora B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the cinnamon inn for 2 nights while visiting the quaint town of mount dora Florida. We were absolutely charmed by the owners, Kathy and Carole, a mother and daughter team. They are warm, friendly, and extremely hospitable. The rooms were all decked out for Christmas our room was Carole's room (named after the sisters) and it was large and comfortable yet very cozy. The cinnamon buns they serve in the morning are heavenly and the breakfast leaves you satisfied for the day. The house is beautifully decorated with delightful attention to detail. It was a great experience can't wait to return.

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed 17 November 2013

This inn has it all! The ladies who run this inn are awesome! They have a way of making each guest feel like a special member of their family. They are extremely knowledgeable of the area and make every effort to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The inn is decorated with charm and class, tucked away in a beautiful quiet area..The food was fresh and delicious and served in generous portions. We enjoyed our say there so much that we can't wait to return again and again.

Room Tip: We like Linda's' room and Dean's room, mainly because we prefer Queen size beds. All ro...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My girlfriend and I came here for a romatic getaway. I was trying to find a place in town, but all B&B's were booked due to the annual craft fair. Im glad, it gave us the opportunity to stay at this great little bed and breakfast. The rooms are clean and full of antique furtiture. Kathy and her Mom run the place and were very attentive. I liked that there was no two night minimum. The breakfast was very well done and you will definitely not leave hungery. Overall a great experience.

Room Tip: Linda's room was nice
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2013

After a horrible stay at another B&B in MT Dora....these ladies were my saviors. I actually called them at 7:30 am and Carole graciously picked up the phone and I told her I was in a bind and needed a place to stay for me and my dog. They made the room ready for me early so that I had a place to go after my horrible experience. From the moment we got there it was a tremendous relief off of my shoulders. WELCOMING TO SAY THE LEAST. Warm Greeting, warm cookies and chilled bottle of wine. WOW what a difference. I can not tell you enough good things about this property or the owners. I felt at peace and at home and so did Maggie my dog. In fact I plan another stay with them soon. The breakfast was fabulous. Warm Cinnamon buns to start you off, eggs, fruit and homemade biscuit. Kathy and Carole were WONDERFUL. Don't hesitate to book here you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank HFgirl
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This was a spur of the moment birthday get away weekend! We have only stayed at one other B&B and was not really thrilled with the concept, so this was a "Hail Mary"! Well I can only say that this has been the best choice we could have ever made! The owners Kathy & Carol are like the best part of our "family". We felt warm and welcome from the minute we walked in the door! From the homemade cookies and milk delivered each afternoon to the delicious fresh baked cinnamon buns each morning with a large delicious breakfast. The rooms are huge and beautifully decorated with antiques but no "old musty" smell! Beds very comfy, plenty of blankets, towels and linens. Kathy & Carol are so friendly and helpful with anything you may need! My husband spilled something on this pants on Saturday night and needed them for church Sunday morning, Kathy was right there to help, Sunday morning his pants were cleaned ready to go!
Mount Dora is a great town with lots to do, but my best time was just enjoying the Inn's gardens, rocking chairs on the porch and our wonderful new "Family"! We will absolutely be back!!

Room Tip: We picked "Linda's" room and would definitely choose it again!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This B&B has a nice southern charm with quality furnishings. Many B&B's try to pass off "old furniture" as antiques but not the Cinnamon Inn. Our room was delightfully decorated, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was scrumptuous and more than ample portions. Our hosts were extremely attentive and went the extra mile for us. The Inn is located a few miles outside downtown Mount Dora which is nice because you are more secluded. But that does come with a drawback, if you are going to the Mount Dora downtown shopping and restaurant area, you will have to find parking. Nevertheless, we have already booked this B&B again later in the Fall. I highly recommend it, and we plan to go back for years to come.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We thought we had been to a "bed and breakfast" before, but this is the real deal. This is a real house (absolutely beautiful house!) with real people (owners - not hired help). Everything about the Cinnamon Inn is first class - from the fresh baked cinnamon rolls that accompany every breakfast, to the fine wood floors, to the huge video library, to the incredibly comfortable rooms. As nice as the accommodations are, what really puts the icing on the cake are the friendly, cheerful owners.

We went to the Cinnamon Inn to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We wanted to enjoy the quiet pleasures of Mount Dora, and Kathy and Carol knew just what we were looking for. There is nothing trendy or pretentious about the Cinnamon Inn - it is comfortable luxury. Since it's only a 45 minute drive from our home, we're looking forward to some short get-away trips throughout the year.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple