“Generous portions and great employees”

Vincent's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 116 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Generous portions and great employees”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We were in Mount Dora for the big antique extravaganza weekend and wanted Italian cuisine, my daughter's favorite. After looking at the TripAdvisor reviews we made a reservation at Vincent's. We arrived at 8 and they were slammed because so many people in town. Yet the staff was not fazed, but rather very friendly and helpful. We were seated within a minute or two. Our waitress was smiling and happy, even after a long evening. She served our appetizer, salads and soup promptly. We asked the waitress to confirm if there were no refills on soft drinks, as we had read in a previous review. We were advised that there were indeed refills. I had the mushroom soup based on what I had read here. It was indeed rich and delicious. The garlic rolls were served fresh from the oven and they were wonderful. The main courses were quite good: perhaps not the best Italian we have ever had, but still quite good. The portions were very large. We split a cannoli for dessert. It was homemade and excellent. The prices were great, too. In all, a nice evening and we would go back again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank AV8R210

ct
“Very Good!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Large portions, we took home enough for another meal. Excellent Italian food especially the veal parm. Staff was accommodating and helpful. Suggest if you want to drink water you get bottled water as Central Florida water has many minerals and it effects the taste. Worth a stop! Enjoy!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank lovetotravelCt
Lake Worth, Florida
“try the veal it's the best in the city”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

After a great day in Mount Dora, my wife and I stopped in for dinner. Great service, friendly waitress and amazing veal parm.

The lasagna was very good but had to much ricotta cheese for my taste. When we return to Mount Dora this is where will go for great Italian food.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Zombozany
Danielsville, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Authentic”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I enjoyed my visit to Vincents Italian Restaurant in Mt. Dora, FL. Being married to an italian...I must say that it was very much the real thing. I ordered the eggplant parmesean and it was so yummy. The garlic rolls were super good too. Price was very reasonable for the portions we were served. I'd go back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank TeePee1953
Dunedin, Florida
“Quick service!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Food was pretty good Italian, being we are Italian! Friendly staff, had 3 courses so a little slower service would have been better. Food came out one after another, so just tell them to pace it.. They were very accommodating.

Visited October 2013