“Great food but could improve atmosphere”
Review of Oudom Thai & Sushi Restaurant - CLOSED

Oudom Thai & Sushi Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

When we first sat down here I was wondering if we should leave because the booth bench was torn and dirty and the floors were very dirty. Then the menus were dirty and looked like they needed to be replaced, and I wondered again if we should just leave, but I have to say I'm glad we stayed! The sushi is delicious! Some of the best I've had! I just wish the place was more appealing and mentioned that to our server. I gave the high rating because the food is delicious.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

What a great place to get a great meal. Our server Jordan was awesome as was the duck he recommended. The prices were right and the food was fresh. We were pleased beyond words and have put this on our list of restaurants to visit on a regular basis.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

The place is filthy... Dirty booths, carpet, and restrooms. The thought of eating raw fish in a place like that is nauseating! Don't go... Goblin Market and Merrill's are much better quality!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I'm actually very sad at writing a poor review for Thai Sushi. I really like their food, as does my wife and son. Unfortunately it's always a gamble to go because it can take so long to get your food. I'm not blaming the servers, they did an adequate job of managing the long cook times...they didn't disappear. We have been here 4 times and twice we actually walked out after waiting close to an hour for our food to arrive. So it's a 50/50 rate on a successful dinner. On the plus side...if you get your food it is always good. I love the Pad Thai and the Tom Kai Guy (not sure on the spelling). So if you have time to burn and don't mind waiting more than an hour for your food to come to your table, then you should enjoy yourself.

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I live in Orange County California where sushi is everywhere. But this is the best I have ever HAD in the USA.