“Loved It”

Essential Therapies Garden Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted in the Top 5 Day Spa's in Central Florida 2013. Our facility boasts 6 treatment rooms and an outdoor garden jacuzzi that is complimentary with every treatment. We offer massage, facial, nail, waxing, body wrap and tanning services.
Mount Dora
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Loved It”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Went for a massage and pedicure and had a great experience. The owner was very friednly and staff was great.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Felicia T

Gainesville, Florida
“Amazing service, fantastic massage and the facial left my face glowing!”
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I went to Essential Therapies before a formal engagement party. I had a massage while the bride-to-be had her facial done and then we switched services. The staff was amazingly accommodating and even let us bring a bottle of champagne to celebrate with our lunch in the garden afterwards! I'm kind of a clutz with makeup so the aesthetician did ours. WE LOOKED AMAZING! Really great service, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect beginning to our day; they're definitely the best spa in Mt. Dora if not the entire business!

Visited August 2011
Goldsboro, North Carolina
“Best spa in town, by far!”
Reviewed 2 August 2011

My first visit to Essential Therapies Garden Spa was perfect in every way. The services and products they provide are outstanding. I hooked my mom up with a massage with them for her birthday and the staff even went out of their way to surprise her with flowers on her special day. This is the place to go if you are looking for a quality spa experience!

Visited August 2011
Eustis, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic place with absolutely fantastic people!”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I have had two massages at Essential Therapies. Both times I was greeted by the awesome staff and a nice glass of ice water. Before the massage I had a peaceful and relaxing soak in the garden jacuzzi...as a mother, it's so nice to have alone time occasionally :). I had massages by Dana and by Sue. They were both great and made me feel very comfortable. By the time I left, I felt like a brand new woman. I will ABSOLUTELY be back.

Visited May 2011
2 Thank Cholee384
mount Dora
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just what the doctor ordered!”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

The day before my massage was scheduled I started coming down with a cold. I contemplated canceling my massage, but my masseuse, Elaina, thought it might do me some good to get a massage to release the toxins in my body. Boy was she right! I was treated to relaxing soak in the hot tub prior to my massage. Elaina provided me with a refreshing beverage and began my massage. She applied an oil to the headrest of massage table to clear up the nasal congestion I was experiencing. The massage was both relaxing and purposeful. I was involved in a car accident a few years ago and was diagnosed with nerve damage. I was experiencing some irritation which is why I originally scheduled the appointment. A few days after the massage I felt better and relaxed. I guess it was just what the doctor ordered! I will definitely go back as my experience was A+!

Visited December 2010