“Fun, Fun, Fun!”

Segway Tours of Mt Dora
Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in Mount Dora
More attraction details
Owner description: Said to be “The most fun you can have in Mt Dora”, the town’s guided Segway tours are something you just have to try. Come and experience the fun and adventure of riding your very own Segway personal transporter through the beautiful and historic town of Mt Dora, gliding out to the lighthouse for a memorable photo, then exploring off-road in Palm Island Nature Park and cruising by historic homes in a way you have only imagined.
The Villages, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun, Fun, Fun!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This is a must do to see what Mt Dora has to offer. John was our guide and he was terrific, very caring and very careful.

1 Thank Steve K

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Ask for Denny!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I took the Segway tour on Sat Aug9th. Neither one of us had rode a Segway before so we were a little nervous. After watching a video we were introduced to our guide Denny. Denny was patient and knowledgable and a great instructor. After a few minutes on the road it's a lot easier than it initially looked. Denny took us on a nice tour of Mt Dora and pointed out points of interest along the way and shared his knowledge of local history. The part of the tour through Little Palm Park and next to the lighthouse was gorgeous. Denny also stopped a few times and took pictures of us on my iPhone. Overall a great experience!

1 Thank RickB444
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“SO MUCH FUN”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Morris was our guide and we had so much fun and saw a lot of Mt. Dora, the rain forest like island was amazing!! Seeing the historical buildings and houses made this trip excellent!

1 Thank Linda F
Atlantis, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great way to start the day!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My husband and I went on the Segway tour in Mt Dora in July, led by our tour guide John, a local who knows the area very well. It was the first tour of the day and we saw so much of this cute little town. We travelled along the beautiful waterfront, passed by many interesting shops and restaurants that we made plans to revisit later in the day. We have found that doing a Segway tour is a fun way to get an overview of any area, and we were delighted to find one offered in Mt Dora on our first visit there. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank 22travelcat22
Orlando, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun in the sun with John”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I had a wonderful time on the Historic Mount Dora Tour with John and an older couple. There was some road construction going on in August of 2014, but John wove us around it expertly. I've been to Mount Dora many times for their festivals, but have never seen a fraction of the town that I saw with John. It was my first time on a segway, and I had a blast! Don't worry if you've never ridden a segway, you watch a short video and then your guide will lead each member of the tour through an individual practice. I will definitely be going back next month to do the faster (higher speed) Dogwood Mountain tour .