“below standard”
Review of Wasabi Buffet - CLOSED

Wasabi Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The buffet food quality is below average at best. The price is reasonable, but I would spend a bit more and have a nice lunch or dinner.. .

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I went for lunch and the place was packed.

The food was the best I've had since NYC. The booth seats are a bit worn, and the girls serving barely speak English, I did find out they came to Brooklyn from China; still they try and get the job done.

Food is excellent, hot, and replenished quickly. I did not try it , but the sushi bar was very active.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Been with a group of friends, had sushi, was not too bad , service is fine but the price is quite expensive compared to the quality

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We have frequented this restaurant for over 4 years. Apparently they have new owners who told my husband tonight when he picked up take-out (and the prices per dinner were more expensive than the menus) that they have increased the prices but not do not have new take-out menus. --but that the increased prices were "in their computers"
Poor business. Do not order the shrimp with "lobster" sauce--what was that??

1  Thank GrandmaD066
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

This is by far, one of the best Chinese buffets we have been to. I understand that it changed owners around Sept or Oct 2013, but I assure you the service & quality are still there. The food is kept fresh & hot. We went for dinner and they have a lot of seafood items. Variety of shrimp, crab legs, raw oysters, muscles etc. all of it very fresh. Restaurant is always clean and service is excellent.