“Special treats”
Review of Cupcake Delights

Cupcake Delights
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Mount Dora
Price range: US$2 - US$3
Description: Cupcake Delights is located in downtown Mount Dora, FL. We specialize in flavored cupcakes, hand crafted coffee drinks and special ordered small cakes.
Lithia
“Special treats”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Took treats home for family after our visit to mt. Dora. Everyone said they were good. I had to pass because they didn't have gluten free that day, but was happy that they do offer them at times.

Visited June 2014
CupcakeDelights, Owner at Cupcake Delights, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for taking time to write your review. We love to hear sweet comments. Our gluten free following is building and we hope to be able to offer them everyday in the future. We try to offer them Thursday thru Saturday. You can always call if you're coming to town and we are happy to hold them for you.

Thanks again,

Judy Owens
Owner

Melbourne, Florida
“Best Gluten Free Cupcakes on Earth!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband has been gluten-free for a dozen years- since being diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I've been following the GF diet for about 5 years. These are worth the drive from anywhere to eat the best gluten-free cupcakes we've ever had. Believe me, we've tried a lot of different GF products. I loved the red velvet cupcake so much, we went back the next day and I ate another one. My husband had the chocolate cupcake, and he said it was the best ever. My son (who does not eat gluten free and is a very picky eater) tried our cupcakes and said they were delicious and that you couldn't tell the difference from the regular cupcakes. Thank you, Cupcake Delights. Can you just move your location 2 hours closer to us? Our local gluten-free bakery sucks.

• Visited June 2014
We LOVE to hear sweet comments about our cupcakes. It makes me happy to bring a little happiness to someone. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for making the long trip to enjoy our cupcakes.

Judy Owens
Owner
Hermitage, Pennsylvania
“Nice little cupcake spot”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My wife loves cupcakes and she found this place she wanted to go to. the price of the cupcakes are comparable to other cupcake shops. The owners were very nice and the cupcakes we got were very good. We really enjoyed our visit to mount dora and their downtown is nice to take a stroll after a meal or snack and then head over to the lake for a sunset or a peaceful setting to sit, relax and enjoy the views of the lake!

Visited May 2014
“Heavenly”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We love cupcake delights! Every week they have a new flavor it seems and they are always so heavenly! Beautiful atmosphere! Delish cupcakes!

“Yummy Birthday Cupcakes”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

After a nice lunch at the Lakeside Inn we walked around Mt. Dora. We stopped here for dessert & coffee. Very charming little place! I bought an assortment for a little birthday surprise for my sister's birthday & some for us
Soooo yummy! Over 55 senior discount Thursday too!