“Gluten free heaven!”

Vitality Bistro
Lithia
“Gluten free heaven!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stopped in for lunch and was so excited to find a 100 percent gluten free restaurant with so many choices! I had one of the "pizzas" and hubby had a sandwich with their homemade onion "bread". Both very good. Would definitely visit again, even though it's a bit more pricey than we'd normally spend on lunch.

Visited June 2014

Jackson, Michigan
“interesting”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I have been twice. most recently during the art festival. We liked the organic strawberry lemonade and the bright open space. Also the "lasagne" was enjoyable. However the kale salad was just barely so-so (and I like kale salad).... and then I found a hair in it - yuck. Also we had to ask for our table to be wiped down because it was very sticky when we were seated. I understand the 5 star reviews because people really want this place to stay open and have good patronage - it serves a niche market. However, respectfully, I do not think this is a 5 star establishment. Nice that they are there to fill a niche but they do need some attention to detail. All this being said, this is a raw food restaurant which some people love and others don't so if you like raw it's worth a try. pleasant staff, upscale environment, comfortable setting, healthy food.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kathy R
“Most appealing Vegan Restaurant and juice bar...If you are looking for non gmo and delicious come on up. ”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Friendly not too expensive. Definitely will be back. Love the wide choices of the menue. You can tell these people got it. You can feel the love.

Lynchburg, Virginia
“Eating Well”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Everything in this establishment is gluten free. Everything is healthy and delicious. I had a faux egg wrap and chocolate cheesecake. My husband and dad had maca pancakes. Try the Sun tea and you will find it delightful.A real chef prepares vegan foods to die (I mean live) for!

• Visited March 2014
Palm Bay, Florida
“Amazing Food!!”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

This place is awesome and truly floored us with the flavors which they delivered to our table. Our waitress was very helpful and friendly.

Visited June 2013