“Best view in town”
Review of Pisces Rising

Pisces Rising
Reserve with OpenTable
Pisces Rising is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 118 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is a great place to hang out, enjoy happy hour and the view of the water - then come back for the sunset and a really good dinner. You can't beat the atmosphere and the setting. One place we always go when we're in Mt. Dora.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,046)

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is a very good seafood restaurant and bar on the water in Mount Dora. Good stop for lunch, dinner or a drink near the Yacht Club in historic downtown Mount Dora. Plan to visit again.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The best food I have had in a long time.Enjoyed the entrees as well as sampling every dessert. You have got to save room for dessert here.
Able to sit a large party quickly. Live entertainment

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Perhaps my expectation was too great as I heard great things about this restaurant. Had I not heard it's averageness from few of our other couples, I would have given 4 stars. We weren't too hungry so we had appetizers only. One other couple had grouper, special for the night, which he liked. It looked good too. His wife had shrimp and grits which she said was very good. Our two other couples felt that their entree of steak and pork were both average and just o.k. My wife liked her crab cake but was surprised she didn't get tartar sauce. My cream of chicken was different more like a bisque and very good. My Caramari was very good at the top but as I got deeper in from surface, I realized that deep down, they gave me skimpy Caramari more dry. Can't do this at a good restaurant. Our server did a good job handling three orders of Banana Foster but what I didn't like about this server was that besides being slow, she piped up what she like the most from the menu. This is a no-no unless asked. Who cares about what she likes? It's not a favor when she does this.

2  Thank Yori O
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We had a wonderful time at Pisces on Friday night. We decide to get some appetizers and wine and listen to the music. It was magical! We ordered the paella and it was top notch, of course, we found out the chef is Puerto Rican! The restaurant is waterfront and you can't beat the views.