Innkeepers are very attentive to your every wish. Beautiful house and grounds with swimmimg pool and lounge delicious breakfast different menu everyday and good at meeting all dietary restriction s. Located within walking distance from historic area and highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the historic William Watt House, circa 1906, complete with a saltwater pool and original windmill on site. The owner of many acres of citrus, Watt invented corrugated cardboard as a packaging medium for his oranges. Watt's residence was surrounded by the orange groves.The house sits on over an acre-plus of land within two blocks of downtown Mount Dora, on the corner of Third and Grandview. Quaint shops, fantastic restaurants and antique shops are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Grandview Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandview b&b
- Grandview Hotel Mount Dora
- Grandview Bed And Breakfast Mount Dora, Florida