While visiting the lovely town of Mt. Dora for a wedding, we had the pleasure of staying at the Grandview. Not only is it extremely clean, beautifully decorated and comfortable as home, hosts Mel and Andy make you feel like it IS your home. (Only better!) They prepare fabulous breakfasts, and do everything in their power, far above and beyond expectations to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They are just wonderful people. We stayed and extra day, and would have stayed longer if we could have. It is honestly the finest, most comfortable, welcoming B&B I have ever stayed in. I can't wait to return.
Everything was just perfect. Thanks Andy and Mel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the historic William Watt House, circa 1906, complete with a saltwater pool and original windmill on site. The owner of many acres of citrus, Watt invented corrugated cardboard as a packaging medium for his oranges. Watt's residence was surrounded by the orange groves.The house sits on over an acre-plus of land within two blocks of downtown Mount Dora, on the corner of Third and Grandview. Quaint shops, fantastic restaurants and antique shops are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Grandview Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandview b&b
- Grandview Hotel Mount Dora
- Grandview Bed And Breakfast Mount Dora, Florida