“An amazing memorable experience! A must visit place!”
Review of The Garden Gate Tea Room - CLOSED

The Garden Gate Tea Room
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Clermont, Florida
“An amazing memorable experience! A must visit place!”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I recently hosted my sisters Bridal Shower at The Garden Gate Tea Room. I cannot believe how absolutely gorgeous this place was. So much detail went into this quaint little restaurant. Everyone loved the ambiance! And did I mention the fantastic food??!! Goodness! The salmon was to die for!
The ladies were just wonderful! They were very attentive to our needs; always checking on us. I couldn't have asked for a better gift for my sister. I would always recommend this place to any ladies having a Bridal Shower. This is a must see place! STUNNING!
I can honestly say I didn't have to do much of anything for this shower BUT I naturally got all the credit from my family and sisters friends. Thanks Garden Gate Tea Room!

• Visited December 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Must go for Lunch!”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Went to Garden Gate for lunch with a friend and the food, atmosphere, and tea was fantastic. The iced tea comes in a sugar rimmed glass with free refills. The day I went they had Peach Black Tea & Pomegranate Tea which were both great. For lunch I ordered the Salmon Souffle and it was full of flavor and moist. Even the salad on the side with orange vinaigrette was good. My friend ordered the artichoke kale crust-less quiche and it was the best I've ever tasted. I would definitely recommend this spot to anyone not only for the food but the atmosphere is so quaint and relaxing.

• Visited November 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Pumpkin cobbler - YUMMY!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My sister and I both ordered the asparagus sandwich with pumpernickel bread which was delicious. Everything in it was fresh. I had the homemade lemon juice and my sister had the cranberry hibiscus iced tea. The glasses had brown sugar encrusted around the edge so it added a little sweetness and crunch. For desert my sister ordered the mint chocolate chip ice cream with chocolate bourbon sauce (Mint Julep). There were no complaints there. I had a pumpkin cobbler, which was not regularly offered, which was absolutely scrumptious! I was so full I could barely get up. I will definitely come back to this restaurant over and over again.

• Visited November 2013
Keflavik, Iceland
“Love, love, love this place.”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

First off the place looks amazing, everything in white and very romantic looking.
The service was perfect, all of them women and dressed in Victorian styled clothes.

We had a starter, main and dessert.
Starter : The carrot bisquet was the BEST we ever had and the soup of the day(Tomato) was very good as well. (recommend the carrot one)
Main : Asparagus Sandwich Melt was very good and the Rosemary Baked Chicken Pie was delicious, even though we full after that we decided to have dessert as well.
Dessert : Had the Mint Julep and the Florida Snowball, both were very good.

The only regret we have is not having gone back later but the next time we are most definately going back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank JensogSetta
Milford, Connecticut
“Beautiful setting & fantastic food.”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Went today with my friends from Port Orange. The setting is beautiful, very feminine & the food was amazing. I had the quiche of the day with homemade peach iced tea. We all loved our meals & the TEA was great. We got the cream puffed swan for dessert that was excellent also...can't wait to visit again.

• Visited October 2013