“Enchanting interior”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Enchanting interior”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Awesome atmosphere, I've started making a copy cat of their Rosemary Lemon-aide b/c it's so great! Service was a bit slow, food is good typical of a lot of Tea rooms, tomato bisque, salads etc...

Visited November 2013
1 Thank lilmrsR

new york city
“lunch only”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

this restaurant is only open for lunch,If you want to enjoy lunch which is quite good and reasonably priced. Very vintage in its appeal.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank VICTOR S
“A sad day for my dora”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I went to garden tea room yesterday with friends as we do about every 6 weeks and found out their closing Saturday how sad 16 years of a fantasy lunch at a fabulous tea room with real classy food this is going to be a big flow for mt Dora economy

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank misselliejordan
Orlando, Florida
“A Little Slice of Heaven...Food and Setting!!!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Well, for sure the decor reminds me of Heaven and the slice of Rosemary Chicken Pie did too!!!
I took a new friend to this oasis as I do with practically every friend I have!
All my friends end up coming here with me at least once! Then, I love to hear that they started taking other friends there as a "gift" to their friends as well.
I truly love the exquisite food, the amazing presentation, the heavenly surroundings, and the lemonade with the raw sugar rimmed glass!
You must experience this for yourself! You will love it!!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Becky G
Blantyre, Blantyre, Malawi
“Girly Lunch..with a few issues”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I visited this restaurant with my mother and 8 other ladies for lunch. We had made a reservation more than a week prior to our visit but upon our arrival found that they had set 2 round tables for 5 people each instead of one table. The tables could not really be joined easily because they were both round and the chairs were too large to fit 10 comfortably so our group was effectively split into two. The menu is very limited with very few options for vegetarians and vegans. However, the food was very nice and well presented. Unfortunately, one of the ladies from our group is allergic to onion and despite advising the waitress on several occasions whilst ordering she was served chicken breast on her salad that was seasoned with onion salt. She knew immediately that she could not eat it and the waitress brought her some asparagus instead. I felt this was really careless on the part of the waitress and the kitchen and could have caused serious problems for our friend. They did not offer her a discount or complimentary beverage or dessert despite this mishap. Be sure to make a reservation (avoid large parties as they have limited seating for these groups) and be prepared to order from quite a limited selection of items.

• Visited May 2014