“Just absolutely wonderful”

Knockout Mini Donuts Renninger’s Flea Market
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Mount Dora
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: Hot donuts made to order,Coffee, Smoothies and many other made to order great snacks. Full line of great fresh Fudge with over 20 different flavors.
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I got a sample and said wow really just wow and bought a bag of them.
They are hot and melt in your mouth. Before we left the market we
Bought a bucket full to heat up for the week but that was a joke they
Where gone before the car was in our driveway .

2  Thank Carview

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Good food great customer service. Took my gf there. The people there are very friendly. The coffee and mini donuts were delicious. Definitely coming back.

1  Thank Raul C
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I've had similar donuts at other Flea Markets... They don't compare to these little hot delicious morsels! The next time I go to Renninger's I will hit the donuts first!!! (and last...to take some home). Justin(I think that was his name) told me they warm up easily in the microwave.

1  Thank DianaChristofori
Reviewed 26 July 2014

While shopping at the flea market with my wife, I came across this wonderful tasty treat. I was approached with a free sample and ended up buying a bucket. Great donuts. Great customer service. Must visit!

4  Thank Kevin R
Reviewed 23 July 2014

this is the most tasty, fantastic service, best chocolate donuts I have ever tasted,
if you buy you will not want to share with others

3  Thank arnold c