We have just moved to Vero Beach and are starting to explore central Florida. Could not have started in a better place! Spent two wonderful days in Mt. Dora. Stayed at the B&B in Dick's Room..upstairs, king bed. VERY comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious, especially the three cheese egg souffle! Debbie greeted us on arrival and was full information on where to go, what to see, where to eat. We walked, shopped, ate, did a Segway tour, a wine tasting, and just enjoyed! Met Ana (owner) at breakfast the second morning. So nice! Definitely plan on a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a secluded location in historic and romantic Mount Dora, experience gracious hospitality, superb cuisine and comfortable lodging. Conveniently located in downtown, you can walk to all the restaurants, shops and other recreational activities Mount Dora has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mount Dora Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Dora Historic Hotel Mount Dora
- Mount Dora Historic Inn Florida