Stayed Jun 30 (2 nights) read reviews on Tripadvisor before booking. I found the Inn to be small but clean, bed comfortable, and good location to historic downtown Mt. Dora. Breakfast is promptly served at 8:30 a.m. There's not much of a selection - you eat what they decide to cook that morning (a couple small baked hot dishes, coffee, tea - nothing fresh like fruit or bagels). The negative's we felt - There are no machines on site for water, ice, soda's etc. We were told to drink the tap water - it was good enough. If you wanted ice - you had to ask the owners for some from their freezer. And there are no TV's or Radio's in room. I would check out one of the other B&B's next visit - I feel you should get more amenities for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a secluded location in historic and romantic Mount Dora, experience gracious hospitality, superb cuisine and comfortable lodging. Conveniently located in downtown, you can walk to all the restaurants, shops and other recreational activities Mount Dora has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Mount Dora Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Dora Historic Hotel Mount Dora
- Mount Dora Historic Inn Florida