“Peaceful & Clean”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Mount Dora
Fall River, Massachusetts
“Peaceful & Clean”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is a very pleasant place to stay. The rates are great, the rooms are very well kept, the cleaning staff are friendly and helpful, always smiling, the lobby area is very inviting, and the breakfast is with good variety of healthy foods and fruit. I really recommend this to anyone traveling anywhere near the area, as there are many stores and restaurants nearby, and with the biggest antique & flea market just up the street.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
qualityinnmountdoraf, Webmaster at Quality Inn and Suites Mount Dora, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your very kind words and for indicating that your stay was nice enough that you would recommend us to others. I hope you will do just that. We strive for a great combination of value, convenience and amenities, and it’s rewarding to know we’re meeting that mark. I hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again soon.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Chappell Hill, Texas
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We booked this inn on line and were well pleased with the rate. The room was okay, the staff was pleasant and helpful. I recommend asking for a room facing the small lake. A loud restaurant decided to build next to the hotel on the other side.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank gramps3421
Dear Guest,

Thanks for you kind words about our affordable prices. I’m glad you found the room acceptable, but I’m sorry we did not exceed your expectations. You’re right that the lake is a beautiful asset, but so are our neighbors at the restaurant. We don’t find them a problem most of the time and are sorry if they detracted from your stay. I hope to have you with us again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

The staff was very friendly, Sabrina was very helpful when I was booking my room. I stayed there 4 nights the rates we're very reasonable compared to all of the other places that I checked. The breakfast was very good, the rooms were very clean, and very nice.I will be staying here again.
"GREAT JOB"

Room Tip: Call the inn and make your reservation, the view from my room was very nice it was the view of their...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Tony D
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your positive comments about our property. I’m glad you will be a repeat guest and have found the services we provide convenient and useful to you. We keep all comments on file and will be sure to share your satisfaction with our staff. We strive to provide comfort and convenience, and I’m glad we are able to meet your needs.

IN
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We stayed there for 2 nights. The people were nice. The rooms were nice and clean. The pool was ice cold. Close enough to other things but a little off to itself. I would ask for lake side if I were to go again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the stairs and upstairs on the lakeside. Downstairs lake side, you get a vi...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Touristin
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your very kind words about our accommodations and our staff. While I’m sorry that the pool wasn’t warm enough for you, I’m very glad that everything else was to your liking. We think our location and our lake views are indeed selling points, and we hope you’ll spread the word about our clean, comfortable and affordable hotel.

Homestead, Florida
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I stayed here a few years ago, when it was a Comfort Inn, I think. It hasn't changed, but it has been kept very well. The room was immaculate - the tub was so clean it was shiny! Very convenient location to downtown Mt Dora, and a nice, quiet place to stay just outside of Orlando.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thanks for these kind comments. We’ve worked hard to maintain the high standards of this property that have been established over time. We take pride in our clean, comfortable rooms and this great location near Orlando. Thanks again for the great comments, and I hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again soon.

Canton, North Carolina
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was my 2nd time staying at this motel - I am an art vendor, and participate in the Mount Dora Arts & Crafts shows. This motel is convenient to the festival in downtown Mount Dora, and is more reasonable in price. My room was spacious, clean, and the bed was comfortable. The only complaint that I would even THINK about having was the cigarette burns in the comforter on the bed - it was a non-smoking room. If I were management, I think I would have just tossed it and replaced it with another. The breakfast room is convenient, the staff is great, wifi worked perfectly, and it is certainly the one I'll continue staying at when I go to the shows in Mount Dora!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank vsp1524
Dear Guest,

Thanks for being a repeat guest. We get several people associated with the arts and crafts shows each year and appreciate having you with us. I’m glad you like the big rooms and comfortable beds we provide. I’m sorry we didn’t notice the problem with the comforter. We usually throw away damaged ones immediately. In any case, I’m glad your stays have been so pleasant and look forward to having you with us again.

Lynchburg, Virginia
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This hotel is 1960's style with doors opening to parking lot. However it is clean and comfortable. The breakfast bar was adequate and replenished often. The bathtub had had chips in the porcelain that had rust which was my major complaint.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. We’re an exterior corridor hotel, and we appreciate that you found your room clean and comfortable. We take pride in the quality of the breakfast we provide and are glad you noticed. We’ll double check the tubs in all rooms and do repairs as necessary. I was not aware of this problem and appreciate you pointing it out to me.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Dora
Best Western Plus Lake County Inn & Suites
Key West Resort on Lake Dora
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tavares

Been to Quality Inn and Suites Mount Dora? Share your experiences!