“Hampton Inn in Mt. Dora”

Hampton Inn Mount Dora
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Mount Dora
MIAMI,FL, United States
“Hampton Inn in Mt. Dora”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Ideal location. I was looking for something cheaper because I was there to work cleaning up a house For Sale. I ended up going to the Hampton. I'm very glad I did. They have coffee/tea all day and night. The breakfast is outstanding. Fruit is also available during the day, too. I didn't not have time to enjoy the gym,pool, or spa - but they looked very nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

quesaa, Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Dora, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to rate Hampton Inn Mt Dora and would like to thank you for doing so. It was also such an honor being able to accommodate both your friend and yourself. We hope we have the pleasure of doing so in the near future.

See You Soon,
Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed just one night, but I had booked 2 rooms (one for my son), both rooms under the same reservation. When we showed up, I was surprised they couldn't put us both on the same floor. The front desk woman told me it was the last 2 rooms. "Take it or leave it" was her attitude. I thought that was very strange, since we actually checked in early in the day. Then, later in the night, I stopped by my son's room, and he was miserable because the in-room fridge was making so much noise, he couldn't sleep! It was really making a horrible loud sound. I had to crawl behind the TV to unplug it. Then we had to move the food from his room in the fridge to ours, so he couldn't even eat it if he wanted to, during the night (which is why we had the food there for him). I went down to the front desk just to tell them so they could fix it for the next guests who stay in that room, and the gentleman said, "Oh, was it vibrating?" like it does that all the time! I said yes, and then he couldn't even bother to apologize. Our room wasn't any better! The air conditioner was the old-fashioned type that clunks on and off and is very noisy, waking me and my husband up through our ear plugs. And the people next door decided to have a discussion late at night- believe it or not, I could hear and understand every word that they were saying, the walls were that thin! The décor was very tired. The one thing I will say was that the rooms and bathrooms were very big, and the breakfast was decent and actually tasty. I complimented the breakfast guy- he was working hard. Next time we go to Mt Dora (which we loved), we will stay at any bed and breakfast. Thank you, Hampton Inn, for getting my husband to finally agree to stay at a B&B. That's how much my husband hated it, too!

Room Tip: I asked for a "quiet room" and I didn't sleep a wink due to the noise. Best bet for...
2 Thank PitaLem
Thank you so much for taking the time out to comment on behalf of Hampton Inn Mt Dora. We would like to apologize for any inconvience the refrigerators may have caused you and/or your family and hoped that you would have informed Management of this matter. Due to we are a 100% guarantee hotel and we would have more than happily resolved this issue and provided you with this guarantee. If ever you feel discomfort we strive to make all of our guest stay worthwhile. We hope you give us a second chance so that we may show you just how stand up our staff can be.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We love the town of Mt. Dora and I always love staying at a Hampton Inn. They are clean, reasonably priced and have great breakfasts for a family! This hotel has a nice pool and Jacuzzi that we enjoyed between shopping!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to rate Hampton Inn Mt Dora. We are pleased to hear that you really enjoyed the amenities during your stay with us and hope to see your family in the near future.

Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel as a midway stop to Plains, GA. It was a good location, and easy to get to. The room was immaculate, and as advertised the spread clearly had been washed - smelled clean, fresh, and crisp. Friendly staff. Close to many attractions. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to rate Hampton Inn Mt Dora. We are pleased to hear that you really enjoyed th cleanliness of our hotel during your stay with us and hope to see your family in the near future.

Maine
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My mother and I stayed at the Hampton Inn while making our first trip to beautiful Mt. Dora. I had taken a few wrong turns and my nerves were frazzled upon arriving. As soon as we walked in the hotel we were greeted with a sincere smile and a warm welcome. Instantly, the day improved 100%. The same young lady saw us off the next day and welcomed us back. Great hotel, excellent front desk staff!

New Port Richey Fl, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

BEST HAMPTON EVER! And we have stayed in many. Very very Clean!!! The spread was washed and the bed was fresh, and very COMFORTABLE mattress and pillows!!! Beautiful and great location to all local attractions. Service excellent!

Hobe Sound, United States
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have stayed here before and will recommend it highly. Have always stayed at Hampton Inns. You always know what your going to get for the money. Recommend this Mt. Dora location and all locations. The HHonor rewards are great for free night stays too!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Dora
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tavares
Farnsworth House
Farnsworth House
#4 of 11 in Mount Dora

Been to Hampton Inn Mount Dora? Share your experiences!