“Delicious just right.”

Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is the new Fernandez the Bull located at the North East corner of Pine Ridge Road and Livingston Road.
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

This place is my favorite within distance from my house to get Cuban food. Their salad dressing alone is amazing so imagine the food. I live their churasco chicken and their chimichurri sauce is amazing as well. Black beans are the best I will not eat black beans anywere else. Great job.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My daughter steered us to this location and the food was delightful! My wife is not very adventuresome but she thoroughly enjoyed it as well. Service was good and we shared four different Cuban sandwiches for lunch. I highly recommend

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I love a good Cuban sandwich and Fernandez the Bull has a great one. When we came back to Naples, this restaurant was on my list to visit again. I wasn't disappointed. The Cuban was great and made even better when served with black beans and rice. My husband had the steak salad and loved it. It's a great reasonably priced place to eat.. I will go back again next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Ok, here is the deal. I LOVE this restaurant. It is a fantastic value, the pollo ala cubano is crazy good, as is the lechon asado. I eat here regularly for lunch and take out for dinner occasionally.
The problem is they are wicked inconsistent. Sometimes half the chicken is so overlooked it's not edible. I don't even care, it's worth the risk for me. I think the pre cook and then heat up because my lunches have never been good but I open up my take home for dinner about 50% of the time and is bad, or something is wrong or missing or all three. My fault for not checking before I leave...
I do recommend to anyone though. Caveat emptor!

1  Thank R A
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I absolutely love Fernandez the Bull. I probably eat there at least a couple of times a week and I have never had poor service or food. The Cuban Sandwich is not your "traditional" Cuban, but it is so much better in my opinion. Also, the Lechon Asado is amazing. Whenever I am in there probably half of the customers have it in front of them. The Mariquitas and Sweet Plantains are also big winners in my opinion.

They have two locations in Naples. The older, South location is located near the Naples Airport and in an older strip mall so it shows a bit of age. The newer North location off of Immokolee Road is probably a better representation of the brand.

I read the review that mentioned the "auto-gratuity." I have never personally experienced anything like that and I asked around to all my friends and family and none of them have ever had that experience either.