“Greasy”

Dining options: After-hours
Naples, Florida
“Greasy”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I mean I get that it's a chain, but even McDonalds doesn't have this much grease and disgusting-ness dripping off of their food. I like my junk food and even I couldn't bring myself to eat it, it was just too greasy.

Visited June 2014

Deocrah, Iowa
“Yummy fast-food burgers and fries!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Finally tried Five Guys and we love it! So much better than "typical" fast food. Plus, they have Malt Vinegar to sprinkle on the fries--delicious. Great staff at this location--friendly, courteous, and hard-working.

Toronto, Canada
“Great burgers and fries, best we have had”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Just going there is an experience, our family of four went (2 teenage girls, my wife and I). You only need to order the fries once as they fill the entire bag, we had enough fries to last the week! The burgers are all made there and have great flavour, topped to order as well. There are many choices for toppings, super place.

• Visited February 2013
State College, Pennsylvania
“Always a delight, but...”
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Having lived near one of the original Five Guys in Arlington, VA, I have always been a fan. Now that I no longer live there it's nice that I can get a taste of home just about anywhere. However, I do notice little differences. The burgers and fries are still great, but I notice d the chefs pressing the burgers while cooking them, something that used to be forbidden. They also seem to skimp on the fries a bit. However, I still love Five Guys... It reminds me of home.

Visited January 2014
Charlevoix, Michigan
“In and out burger is the best”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Though five guys isn't bad. Ordered a regular burger and was surprised it was a double. The girl who took my order was barely alive as when I asked her about the Cajun fries she said she thought they were good because a lot of people order them but she had never had any?!
The burger is a step above Wendy's but true burger lovers know in and out is the best, too bad you have to go out west for one.