“Fabulous”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 989 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$70 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Cross street: Vanderbilt Beach Road & Tamiami Trail North
Description: That other Naples, some 5,357 miles away, may boast a rich history of art and culture, but it has the misfortune of not being the Naples that is home to The Capital Grille. Lucky Neapolitans in Florida can satisfy their culinary cravings for dry aged steaks, fresh seafood and world-renowned wines without venturing beyond The Mercato.Buon appetito.
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

As usual you can't go wrong with Capital Grill. Like home here in Charlotte you never get a bad meal here. We decided to eat at the bar for our last night as we were really tired. I had the steak tartar and lobster bisque. Jim the burger and truffle fries and French onion soup. So good and Christine the bartender was just great. The wine is always fabulous to.

Naples, Florida
“Excellent Lunch Choice”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I usually think of CG as a go-to place for business dinners, but lunch is also really nice here. I'm very impressed with the "Plate 18" special - soup or salad and an entree for $18. Great value and really good food.
Our waiter, Matt, was terrific and I'll definitely ask for him next time I make a reservation. I'm a fan of the brand and I often eat at other locations when I'm on the road. However, the Naples store is my favorite. Keep up the good work!!

Melbourne, Florida
“What Else Do You Expect?”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Every city we go, my wife and I will always go to a steakhouse. If Capital Grille is there that is what we choose. Always enjoyable! Calamari is the best I have ever had and every time I order it it still impresses. Had the bone-in filet, my wife had the filet and my wife couldn't keep her fork off my plate. It was one of the best steaks I have ever had. Service was amazing as it always is. Like I said in the title What else do you expect. The Capital Grille always delivers a great experience, great service and great food!

Visited July 2014
Naples, Florida
“Terrific!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had a late lunch here the other day. Excellent! It is a bit pretentious feeling (especially for lunch) with all the dark wood and wine cellars but don't let that scare you away. The food and service is excellent. I had their burger which was so huge I could hardly bite over it and my husband had a caesar salad with chicken. Again excellent. My only complaint is that the fries had truffle oil on them and I don't like truffle. But that's me and not the restaurant.

Also, while I feel there should be a dress code, there isn't one apparently. We dressed for the restaurant...smart/business casual and we saw everything from suits and ties to shorts and tee shirts.

“Dinner for four”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

My husband another couple and I went to The Capital Grill for dinner. Our waiter Herbert was superb he explained the menu to down to how the food was prepared. He suggest the most amazing sides, potatoes augratten and lobster mac and cheese. I have to say this was most wonderful dinner with great ambiance. If your ever in Naples please come and visit this restaurant, it's pricey but worth every penny.