“Excellent in every way”

Ranked #32 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Quebec City, Canada
“Excellent in every way”
Reviewed 20 March 2011

This hotel was exactly what we were looking for. It was super clean, spacious and reasonably priced. It is off the major highway which makes it easy to get places. The staff was very friendly and helpful when we had questions. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Larlis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 14 March 2011

It was a nice hotel. New. Clean. Spacious room. Staff very friendly. Good breakfast. Stayed with my wife and two older children (25 & 19). Everything was fine, EXCEPT the internet. Advertised as "free" wireless internet, which it was, but as my kids would say - you get what you pay for. It was probably the slowest connection of all time. I had a couple work emergencies so I was forced to use it. It was like dial up days. Probably was dial up, just horrible. I used my laptop and the business center computer, both bad. The business center computer was running on Windows 6. I mean, no one has updated or cared about the internet stuff there ever. This would be an easy, and inexpensive fix, I am guessing. This alone would make me not stay again. I would rather pay extra and get a fast connection, which I absolute must have for working while on vacation. Come on Marriott!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank vinceo1
South Florida, Florida
Reviewed 13 March 2011

Typical excellent Marriott quality! The girl at the front desk was fantastic - very nice and friendly and helpful recommending a restaurant! I appreciate that. (I don't know her name but I checked in at around 5pm on 3/12.)

Super clean room, which was a suite. There's a frige/microwave, and little kitchen-type area. Living room area with desk and Internet connection (there is also fast wireless Internet). The sleeping area is separated from the living area and that's nice - the flat-screen TV is inbetween the two rooms. Nice bathroom - with the sink outside of it (nice).

Nothing at all bad to say. It's all good. The best is the location. Not really in downtown Naples; it's right off I-75 - very convenient. There's a Cracker Barrel, several gas stations, and a big Super Walmart within less than a mile. Farther down the road are grocery stores and restaurants. It's a few miles drive to the beach and more-populated Naples area.

The hotel is a tad on the pricey side; but, that's normal for Naples this time of year. It's hard to get a good rate at this time, but, you probably won't find anything cheaper and the hotel is worth it.

Oh, and the breakfast has plenty of stuff to eat, big area and is very clean and tidy. Very well done.

I have also stayed at the Fairfield Inn right next door and rated it the exact same. Both hotels get 5 stars from me.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank tczig
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 March 2011

Stayed 4 nights at the Springhill Suites and we were very happy with our accommodations. Welcoming and helpful front desk, well maintained breakfast, and comfortable suite. Less than 10 miles from Naples Pier and beach. Easy access to I-75 to get to the state park and for a day trip to Sanibel Island and Captiva.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Oregon
Reviewed 2 March 2011

We stayed at the SpringHill Suites while on vacation in the Naples, Florida area. If we could give more than 5 stars, this hotel would get it. The staff went above and beyond at every turn, always with a ready smile and genuine eagerness to help.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank G-JWood
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 21 February 2011

We stayed in several hotels during a Florida trip. In all respects except location this was the best: the room, service, value and cleanliness. Most noteworthy - I left an almost new Kindle at the hotel. I was contacted after my return home and the hotel is Fed Ex-ing the Kindle to me. The location is not great as it is quite a ways from restaurants, beaches etc. But because of this the price is exceptional.

• Stayed February 2011
1 Thank ShirleySerena
St. Pete Beach, Florida
Reviewed 12 January 2011

We recently spent four nights in Naples and opted to stay at the Springhill Suites off Collier Boulevard to save on costs. A similar hotel close to the ocean would have been twice the price at least. The hotel is very close to I-75, just enough off the highway to be quiet. We arrived evening time and went for convenience to a Cracker Barrel eating place two minutes from the hotel.
The hotel itself was spotlessly clean with very comfortable beds and fresh -smelling sheets and pillows-something that seems to characterize Springhill Suites in general. The room had a fridge and microwave so a couple of times we picked up something from the local grocery store to prepare ourselves. Breakfast, included in the price, had fruit, yogurt, cereal bagels, eggs etc, enough variety to suit any one's needs. The staff were very pleasant and efficient.

We were about 10-15 minutes from the beach area and downtown and didn't find it a problem at all, going out for the day. If we visited a restaurant it was for lunch.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone

Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple