All reviewsmarco islandthe breakfast areagreat hotelmicrowave and refrigeratorfort myerssitting areawould stay here againtwo queen bedsclean roomsfront desk clerkoutdoor poollarge roomgreat roomhousekeeping staffconvenient locationexcellent stayeasy access
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Horrible experience and worse customer service. We stayed at this site with our lacrosse team last week. We were "bullied" by the staff and the manager on duty when we ordered food for dinner, sitting in lobby when delivery arrived and they began to shut down the lights. No alcohol, so noise, just a hungry group of adults and team members. We were told lights out at 9pm, imagine that, on a Saturday night. When we questioned if we can at least eat our dinner, we were told no, only if you want me to call the police and have you escorted out.

That was only one example of the lousy service. There is more.....

We will never return. I am a gold elite member of Marriott and have never been treated so horribly.

Avoid this location.....

Room Tip: Stay away....
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Donna S
Reviewed 14 August 2012

This hotel is a fine hotel for a stay of one day or even if you want for more day. With a pool and a good breakfast. We went with four persons to this hotel. It was around 0:15 pm and after asking we could get our room early. The lady at the reception was very helpful and give us the key card of a room 2 floor. The room not large specially around the beds, 2 queens. But we can say it's also not to small for 4 people for one or more days. There is a sofa and desk for writing, small kitchen with magnetron, fridge and coffee maker. The bathroom is separated, I mean the sink is half in the room and the toilet and shower is in a separate room. Also the shower and toilet where perfectly clean. We need some more shampoo and the cleaning lady on the floor did help us with everything we need. The beds where good, soft and we did sleep all very well. There is Wifi in the hotel but also 2 pc's on the 1st floor with a printer free to use. I did print my boarding cards for the family with no problem. The pool is nice in size and heated. Towels are provided at the pool. In the hall you can get all day coffee. The breakfast was good, everything was there, waffles, bread, yoghurt, eggs, fruit and many more. The price for the hotel was also very good. We would stay here absolutely again if we are in the neighborhood of Naples.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ronald V
Reviewed 3 August 2012

My husband & I visited Marco Island for the first time & we stayed at the springhill suites in Naples. It was very, very clean & the room was very comfortable & accommodating. We had a King Suite and I loved the separate bar with microwave area. The free wifi is a plus also. The complimentary breakfast was fresh and nice. The hotel is close to everything, even though it sits off the road and this is a developing area. The fairfield inn is directly next door. You have major shopping and restaurants in close proximity. We even extended our stay by an additional day and got a better rate from the hotel when we did. The morning staff at the front desk & breakfast area are really nice and accommodating. The front desk clerk at check in could have been friendlier and she also could have wore a name tag or given us her name & welcome us to the area and hotel. The morning crew made up for it though. I would recommend this hotel to stay. The price & accommodations are awesome. I wanted to stay on the beach but this hotel accommodations exceeded my expectations and so I didn't mind traveling 5 minutes to the beach. I will stay there again when I am visiting Marco Island.

Room Tip: The king suite was great... the beds are not pillow top but other than that it was great. Non Smoking and modern decor. Microwave, flat screen tv, free wifi, separate bar area , coffee pot & refrigerator. Pull out sofa & large work desk.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jaibeem
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We stayed here for almost a week in May 2012. Though the location is very convenient, easily accessible to the interstate, with plenty of parking we were not overly thrilled upon arrival when we discovered it is also centrally located between the wastewater treatment facility and the landfill. Those are just not the kind of details they include in their marketing materials. However, we got over it.

It is a nice hotel that is extremely clean. The beds were very decent, the kitchenette with sink, microwave, and fridge were very nice to have.

The day we arrived there was some sort of kid's soccer tournament in the area and everyone seemed to be staying at this hotel. It was very loud, crowded, and chaotic the first night, and there were kids playing soccer in the hallways. However, the front desk staff did a good job of keeping things as quiet as possible.

Our main complaint is with the internet service in the lobby. They have two computers. The internet speed was unbelievable. It took me back to the days of the 28k modem, if that. It was absolutely horrible. There's no good reason for a hotel to have such deficient service for their customers.

We enjoyed our stay in this hotel and we would return.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ljk73
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I stayed here for a business trip and this was the first time I stayed at SpringHill Suites. The rooms were adequate, beds are just ok and the furnishings are cheap. The rooms are very clean, but it just gives you that Motel 6 feel from back in the day. The rates are good so I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business