All reviews marco island the breakfast area great hotel microwave and refrigerator fort myers sitting area two queen beds would stay here again clean rooms front desk clerk outdoor pool large room great room convenient location excellent stay easy access first floor
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I am usually a Marriott only traveler, and in this case it was no difference. This place is only 3 years old and still looks like it’s new. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The suites are of a good size and offers good amenities. Avoid rooms on the second floor; my room 206 had no view. The view from the window is a slab of concrete going across the window which is the canopy that is over the entrance way. It does block the view.
Breakfast is free, the selection of food is adequate but the buffet area is a bit small and gets very crowded. When I had breakfast the garbage can was filled to the top and the debris was falling onto the floor, it should be emptied more often.
I would highly recommend this place the price is right. It’s a bit out of the way from Naples.
There are several good restaurants in the area within 2 to 6 miles.

Room Tip: Make sure your view from the is not blocked, time your breakfast early.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hb51travel
Reviewed 24 March 2013

This hotel is nice. Very clean. My only complaint well I guess I have two is the breakfast is rather poor. The location of this hotel is out in the middle of nowhere. You have to drive a distance to get anywhere. 25 miles to Marco Island. I would highly recommend. Beaches are great!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ia35
Reviewed 23 March 2013

We used to live in Naples, and wanted to stop off for a visit for one night on our way elsewhere. I thought we knew everywhere in town, but really had no idea where this was. Since it was close to the Interstate, we took a chance. It was new, roomy and quite nice. The lady at the desk was filling in, so she didn't know much. However, they prepared the feather-free room I requested, and we were quite satisfied with our stay. They also could not honor our Marriott Silver Elite late checkout; so we worked around that. If you have a GPS to take you into downtown Naples, you will be fine. I recommend it.

Room Tip: High floor is good; we had room 405, which was quite nice.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janels
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Hotels still seems quite new after 4 years. Very professional & helpful front desk staff. Typical Springhill Suites property, so you won't be disappointed. Rooms in good shape. Pleasant breakfast room & public spaces. If you are driving across Alligator Alley, the hotel is located right at the end as you come into Naples, which makes it very easy to find. However, it is in a very suburban location & there is not much in the immediate area, other than gated golf course communities, so if you want to be closer to the action in downtown Naples, this would not be the best location. Other than that, no complaints.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 1globaltraveler2
Reviewed 22 February 2013 via mobile

Just off US Interstate 75, Spring Hill Suites in Naples is a good value
The suites are new & nicely laid out
The hotel is close to downtown Naples & the beach so convenient for travellers
1 disappointment was that the Speed TV channel wasn't available in the room