SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples
US$437
US$410
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$831
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$471
US$457
Travelocity
  • Pool
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$299
US$459
US$398
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbasketball tournamentmarco islandthe breakfast areagreat hotelmicrowave and refrigeratorfort myersmin drivesitting areatwo queen bedsfront desk clerkoutdoor poolclean roomshousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here againnice roomconvenient locationexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Stayed here last week for business travel - hotel was very clean, all employees very friendly & the room was perfect for working, etc. Distance to the beach was less than 15 minutes. The hotel is basically in the middle of nowhere, but you can access good restaurants easily.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank IllinoisSharon
Reviewed 19 April 2013

This hotel is very well maintained. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are well appointed and the lighting is the best I have seen in any hotel. I like to read in bed and the overhead lighting is quite excellent. Plenty of outlets to plug in the chargers. Wifi is free and accessible without a password. Towels and the wash cloths a bit skimpy. The breakfast buffet is comparable to any other hotel in this group. The pool is nice and grounds are very well maintained. The area is quiet. Easily reached at exit 101 on Interstate 75. Good value. You can't go wrong with this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank EquityL
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I am usually a Marriott only traveler, and in this case it was no difference. This place is only 3 years old and still looks like it’s new. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The suites are of a good size and offers good amenities. Avoid rooms on the second floor; my room 206 had no view. The view from the window is a slab of concrete going across the window which is the canopy that is over the entrance way. It does block the view.
Breakfast is free, the selection of food is adequate but the buffet area is a bit small and gets very crowded. When I had breakfast the garbage can was filled to the top and the debris was falling onto the floor, it should be emptied more often.
I would highly recommend this place the price is right. It’s a bit out of the way from Naples.
There are several good restaurants in the area within 2 to 6 miles.

Room Tip: Make sure your view from the is not blocked, time your breakfast early.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hb51travel
Reviewed 24 March 2013

This hotel is nice. Very clean. My only complaint well I guess I have two is the breakfast is rather poor. The location of this hotel is out in the middle of nowhere. You have to drive a distance to get anywhere. 25 miles to Marco Island. I would highly recommend. Beaches are great!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ia35
Reviewed 23 March 2013

We used to live in Naples, and wanted to stop off for a visit for one night on our way elsewhere. I thought we knew everywhere in town, but really had no idea where this was. Since it was close to the Interstate, we took a chance. It was new, roomy and quite nice. The lady at the desk was filling in, so she didn't know much. However, they prepared the feather-free room I requested, and we were quite satisfied with our stay. They also could not honor our Marriott Silver Elite late checkout; so we worked around that. If you have a GPS to take you into downtown Naples, you will be fine. I recommend it.

Room Tip: High floor is good; we had room 405, which was quite nice.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple