SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$178
US$244
US$176
  • Pool
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$248
US$203
US$220
US$168
US$365
  • Pool
All reviewsbasketball tournamentmarco islandthe breakfast areagreat hotelmicrowave and refrigeratorfort myersmin drivesitting areatwo queen bedsfront desk clerkoutdoor poolclean roomshousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here againnice roomconvenient locationexcellent stay
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Easy on/off access to I-75 at exit 101. Plenty of good restaurants all within 5 miles.
Accommodations very nice, refrigerator in room is a nice perk, full hot breakfast in the mornings is hot/fresh/and nice varieties.
Did not enjoy the pool, but looked very refreshing and many were using it.
Appreciate the Paul Mitchell hair products in the room, for the "just in case you forgot yours" comfort of having a nice quality product available.
Very comfortable bedding. Lots of cable channels.

Room Tip: Personally I prefer high floors (less children running around), and away from the elevator (for the late night arrivals that might be a bit noisy). Extra pillows are a very nice touch, especially if you are traveling alone.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ACS33607
RobertColantonio, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Sue M,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at SpringHill Suites Naples. As you discovered, our location off I-75 gives our guests great access to all of SW Florida. Thank you for sharing your experience. Many of our guests rely on feedback from fellow travelers when making their hotel choices.

I hope that you will be back soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I recently stayed in SpringHill Suites and we loved the hotel. The staff was so kind and very helpful with information about local business. The room was very clean and very spacious. Their breakfast was awesome. Eveything was always nicely cleaned and their breakfast girl Sara was a sweetheart always welcoming the guest with a beautiful smile. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others looking to stay in the Naples area.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jlp50

Dear jlp50,

Thank you for the glowing review. Our team tries very hard to provide the warm, caring environment that you enjoyed, and they will be thrilled when I share your review with them. Sara at breakfast makes it a point to connect with our guests at breakfast, and starts everyone's day off right!

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 April 2014

After finally arriving there at 4:30 am I was glad to see just about anything that remotely resembled civilization after traversing Alligator Alley in the middle of the night, all by my lonesome and nary a vehicle in sight from either direction. I would not recommend this for anyone if you value your life. Fortunately, my car had plenty of gas left in her. Can't say the same about it's occupant as it was a bit of a hair-raising experience due to the late hour traveling and the remote sensory deprivation feeling traveling that stretch of road coming up from Hollywood.
Tampa was my final destination but I knew that wasn't happening and it was a sight to see Tammy's smiling face when she arrived from across the way next door at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. After I told her my tale of woe, we had a bit of a chuckle but at the same time she gave me a stern warning about doing what I had just done. Needless to say, I was in dire need of some sound sleep and as the title states, this property is usually more luxurious than I normally treat myself to. Perfect for the business traveler who needs some extra space and may be staying in the area for longer than a day or two with a little kitchenette setup and requisite microwave and frig. All the comforts of home.
And a breakfast spread to die for. I stayed at a Hampton Inn recently and they did up breakfast big time as well. The $160 rate is more than I'm accustomed to paying but it was well worth it with the breakfast buffet being a real highlight to getting the day off right. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank PAUL D

Dear Delmo13,

Having made the drive across alligator alley at night numerous times, I can relate well to your comments. If it helps put your mind at ease, I-75 is heavily patrolled by the State troopers as well as the Road Rangers, so I know that help is never too far away.

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. I am very happy that we were able to accommodate you and provide you with a bit of civilization after your trek across the alley. I hope that you will consider stopping in again next time you are traveling this way.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We wanted to visit Everglades City, Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary and Naples Old Town & beach areas. This hotel was positioned in the middle of these destinations. There is a Subway restaurant in a gas station within a quarter of a mile away. Cracker Barrel and fast food is on the other side of the I-75 interchange. This hotel sits just far enough off I-75 that it is peaceful and quiet. There are no services or activities that are walkable from the hotel. Our room and the common areas are very nice, clean and pleasant. Good hot breakfast. We prefer a quiet place like this over a noisy place in a congested area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear JimP,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with your fellow travelers. As you noted, we are well located to provide easy access to many of the area attractions, while still only a short drive to downtown Naples.

You will be excited to hear that we had a brand new Chili's restaurant open near the hotel. This will provide another option for guests wanting to dine near the hotel.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

This hotel stands side by side to a Fairfield Inn out in the middle of nowhere. It has ample parking! The room is typical for SpringHIll Suites as it has a partitioned area with a large desk and sofa and has a mini frig and microwave. But there are no restaurants or attraction close by. Since there is little activity, there was bald eagle that would perch on a utility pole every morning - utility pole is across the field at the end of the parking lot.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
RobertColantonio, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay in Naples. We are located in a growing area off I-75, and while outside of the busier downtown area, is convenient for guests needing to access different parts of SW Florida during their stay. As you mention, it is also a quiet and relaxing place to spend a quiet night. Glad you enjoyed the Bald Eagle!