SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball tournamentmarco islandthe breakfast areagreat hotelmicrowave and refrigeratorfort myersmin drivesitting areatwo queen bedsfront desk clerkoutdoor poolclean roomshousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here againnice roomconvenient locationexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014

What kind of hotel doesn't have moisturizer in the rooms? The Marriott, apparently. This attractive property is significantly diminished by poor quality furnishings and appointments in the room, extremely slow hot water (I left the sink on for 2 minutes straight the night I checked in and didn't even get luke-warm water, it was unpleasantly tepid, and the shower took about four minutes to warm up).

Worst of all (and what is prompting my review tonight of a lackluster hotel I wouldn't otherwise bother reviewing, they don't have moisturizer in the rooms. When I called the front desk, I got a song and dance about what the definition of moisturizer was. Was it lotion? Was it cream? Then I learned that this wasn't a freak mistake: none of their rooms had moisturizer in them.

Not a fan.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
RobertColantonio, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear BlueBear92,

I am sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. I would love to get some specific information from you regarding the hot water issue. Our guests have always had great experiences with the hot water and we regularly get good feedback about it. If there was an issue specific to your room, we certainly want to correct it. We did in fact discontinue the moisturizer from the bathroom amenities because we had so little usage of the product. This change was done a couple of years ago, but we always kept a supply on hand for the occasional guest that requested it. It seems we had run out during your stay. Please accept my apologies. I hope that if you are in the Naples area again, that you give us another chance to wow you. Our reviews are overwhelmingly positive, and I would like a chance to earn one from you as well. Please contact me personally next time you are in town.

Robert Colantonio

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Clean rooms, pleasant staff and accessible to the interstate, Marriott properties do not disappoint. Will stay again , as I will be traveling to Napleas to visit my daughter at Ave Maria University. I have also stayed at the adjoining Farfield Inn; another wonderful Marriott property.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Staff was very, very friendly and want to make the stay as pleasant as possible. Our room was clean and nicely decorated. Good location, easy on, easy off interstate. Nice pool. The price was reasonable. Recommended.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stayed here for four nights following a trip to Disney for a little change of pace. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the rooms when we arrived and were pleased to see that there was ample space for our family of four. We loved having a separate TV and lounge area where we could pull out the couch bed at night for our teenage son. We all slept very well and found the beds to be very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast each morning was a great perk but could get very busy at times. It is not all that close to the beach but most grocery stores and restaurants were a short drive away. We took advantage of the pool and found it to be very quite most days. Definitely enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We needed to stay somewhere for one night and we checked online found this hotel for an amazing price at £50. We called and asked for disabled access and they said that the hotel is handicapped accessible. Upon arrival we went to the desk and the guy said they were expecting us and we looked around and saw how clean the hotel was the lobby looked lovely and clean. The room was very spacious the bathroom was also, the towels were clean and smelled good better than other hotels!!! Breakfast was very good had everything you needed and tasted fresh. My visit to this hotel was delightful and we all enjoyed it. I would go back again although around the hotel there's not much to do. A lady called Blanca also helped.

• Stayed: August 2014