place is brand new, maybe six cars in the parking lot.... comfortable, clean, friendly, breakffast included.... I stayed there with my teenage son and his friend for a weekend... we fished in marco island... and this was an inexpensive alternative!!! it was so reasonable ($80) a night.... I am thinking of going back with my wife and friends... small pool out back and not much atmosphere off the highway... but still secluded.... 10-20 minutes to restuarants in naples and surrounding areas, shopping etc (miller ale house etc)... so for the saving on the room... you can really enjoy the vacation...also close to many golf courses... 20 minutes or so to marco island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For an extended stay in Naples, FL, choose SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples. Our Naples, FL hotel sits in an ideal location near Ave Marie University, North Collier Regional Park, and Marco Island. We offer convenient services and amenities for a business or leisure trip to Naples, FL including a free morning breakfast buffet and all-suite accommodations that include complimentary Wi-Fi. As a guest at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, you can relax and unwind in your suite with ergonomic work station and signature Marriott bedding, as well as in our outdoor Swimming Pool and Lobby lounge. Should you need meeting rooms for corporate events, our hotel offers 2 venues that feature breakout rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Naples Hotel Naples
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Naples Florida