All reviewsmarco islandthe breakfast areagreat hotelmicrowave and refrigeratorfort myerssitting areawould stay here againtwo queen bedsclean roomsfront desk clerkoutdoor poollarge roomgreat roomhousekeeping staffconvenient locationexcellent stayeasy access
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We picked this hotel for proximity to Interstate 75 and it is good for that if you need to travel quickly between exits versus using 41, etc. It shares a lot with a Fairfield in a rather odd plot of land (light industrial around) so not scenic Florida! However the rooms were solid Springhill Suites - clean and comfortable. The free breakfast buffet typical Marriott with a waffle maker , eggs , cereals etc. The four rating definitely was helped by the very friendly staff - first rate. We were in Florida for a sad family event so we didn’t need scenic views so this is not for you if that’s what you are looking for; however if it’s business and/or easy access to 75 is what you need - this works well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Tracy A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Rhonda A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and thank you for staying with us! I was happy to read you had a great experience with our team and I will make sure to pass along your review. Let me know next time you are in sunny Naples and I would like to say hello in person! Also, as we are located only 15 minutes from Marco and only 8 miles from the beaches of Naples, we can recommend many area attractions.
Thank you again for staying with us!
Kind regards,
Tracy

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We got stuck in a 4 hr traffic jam, and then used the Marriott app for directions. the app failed and took us to some random place. We called the hotel after 11 pm and the person at the desk knew exactly where we were and talked us in. We were greeted with a smiling face and a very quick check in. Rooms were clean and comfortable and just as easy to check out.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Tracy A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear imanislandgirl,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, it's very much appreciated! I am pleased you enjoyed yourself while visiting Naples. I was happy to read you had a great experience with the team and I will make sure to share your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in sunny Naples, Florida.

Kind regards,
Tracy

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This was a pass-thru night for us on our way into the Everglades. I had zero expectations for anything other than a good night's sleep, but WOW! The decor is modern and new--loved the color scheme. But the true story is with the service. We checked in around six. After having an insanely bad travel day from Tulsa into Tampa that started at 3am, then driving two additional hours to Naples, my mood was pretty meh.

This clerk's infectious smile, dinner recs, and fun stories were an instant mood lifter. She had my room ready to go and pretty much all I had to do was swipe my credit card.

The next morning, we were treated to an excellent breakfast with REAL scrambled eggs instead of the nasty usual roadside hotel fare. Upon checkout, we asked touristy questions and ended up talking Swamp boats and buggies and gators. I *think* the gentleman present may have been the owner/manager. There was also a young woman.

Anybody can be surface-pleasant, but each of these people seemed to radiate kindness. The beds and pillows were comfy and I REALLY loved the throw pillow on the couch and tray table on the ottoman. Five-star service and room at a typical roadside location. Great, little gem!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BaliPalm
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Nice size room, nice beds, recently updated rooms but carpets need changing. Breakfast standard, coffee cold during the day. No water bottles in room. Sofas could be replaced in rooms or cleaned better. Pool very small.

Room Tip: Not the first floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Stephanie Z, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Good afternoon Rashmika P,

We wanted to thank you for being a guest with us and sharing your feedback on your experience with our hotel. On behalf of our team, I would like to say that we truly appreciate hearing back from you and enlightening us on our areas for improvement.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Springhill Suites by Marriott in Naples Florida is a awesome hotel to stay. The attention, the courtesy and the cleanliness of this hotel is admirable. The staff are very knowledgeable and courteous. The rooms are clean and the included breakfast is fresh and delicious. The outdoor area is super clean. And the hotel location it's only 15 minutes to the famous 5th Ave. Where you can find a variety of restaurants, bars and shops. Thanks Springhill Suites by Marriott made my wonderful stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple