All reviewsmarco islandthe breakfast areagreat hotelmicrowave and refrigeratorfort myerssitting areawould stay here againtwo queen bedsclean roomsfront desk clerkoutdoor poollarge roomgreat roomconvenient locationexcellent stayeasy accessfirst floor
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We picked this hotel due to its location and it was an easy drive to everywhere we went. We stayed two nights, one on a certificate and one on points. Upon check in the front desk clerk swiped my credit card twice for $20 each time for the nights. Totally makes sense, keys coded for two days and all is good. The next day I received a text alert on my card that it was charged two more times on day 2 for $30 each time. Really? We had purchased nothing, used nothing, etc. So I know the holds will fall off but 4 holds totally $100 is a pain the rear when you are traveling to multiple hotels over the vacation. It should have only been around $40 total.

We had no wifi issues, I had to work both nights and I had no problems with the wifi. There were athletic groups staying both nights and we never heard a peep from them. The breakfast area was very full but the hotel was doing what it could to get everyone fed and had plenty of seating available.

We were on the first floor and had no issues with noise. The ceilings were high and the halls were quiet. The pool was closed on the second night which was a little disappointing after a hot day but it happens.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank budbrlady
Stephanie Z, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Good morning Budbrlady,

Happy New Year and thank you for staying with us and for your review. We truly appreciate the feedback, I want to apologize for the inconvenience you endured with the holding of the funds on your credit card. We are pleased to see that the rest of your stay was to your satisfaction.

Stephanie Z

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

As long as you don’t need WiFi or don’t know how to verify your actually on the hotels
WiFi you will do fine. If you know the difference this is not the place for you the sister hotel Fairfield Inn isn’t much better.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Victoria W, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear GU The Traveller,

We are so sorry you had trouble logging into the WiFi as we know it is a critical part of service. We have not heard of any problems and are disappointed and surprised to hear. We certainly hope you give us another chance when your travels bring you back to Naples; we would be happy to assist with ensuring you can be connected.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We picked this hotel for proximity to Interstate 75 and it is good for that if you need to travel quickly between exits versus using 41, etc. It shares a lot with a Fairfield in a rather odd plot of land (light industrial around) so not scenic Florida! However the rooms were solid Springhill Suites - clean and comfortable. The free breakfast buffet typical Marriott with a waffle maker , eggs , cereals etc. The four rating definitely was helped by the very friendly staff - first rate. We were in Florida for a sad family event so we didn’t need scenic views so this is not for you if that’s what you are looking for; however if it’s business and/or easy access to 75 is what you need - this works well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Tracy A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Rhonda A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and thank you for staying with us! I was happy to read you had a great experience with our team and I will make sure to pass along your review. Let me know next time you are in sunny Naples and I would like to say hello in person! Also, as we are located only 15 minutes from Marco and only 8 miles from the beaches of Naples, we can recommend many area attractions.
Thank you again for staying with us!
Kind regards,
Tracy

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We got stuck in a 4 hr traffic jam, and then used the Marriott app for directions. the app failed and took us to some random place. We called the hotel after 11 pm and the person at the desk knew exactly where we were and talked us in. We were greeted with a smiling face and a very quick check in. Rooms were clean and comfortable and just as easy to check out.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Tracy A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear imanislandgirl,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, it's very much appreciated! I am pleased you enjoyed yourself while visiting Naples. I was happy to read you had a great experience with the team and I will make sure to share your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in sunny Naples, Florida.

Kind regards,
Tracy

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This was a pass-thru night for us on our way into the Everglades. I had zero expectations for anything other than a good night's sleep, but WOW! The decor is modern and new--loved the color scheme. But the true story is with the service. We checked in around six. After having an insanely bad travel day from Tulsa into Tampa that started at 3am, then driving two additional hours to Naples, my mood was pretty meh.

This clerk's infectious smile, dinner recs, and fun stories were an instant mood lifter. She had my room ready to go and pretty much all I had to do was swipe my credit card.

The next morning, we were treated to an excellent breakfast with REAL scrambled eggs instead of the nasty usual roadside hotel fare. Upon checkout, we asked touristy questions and ended up talking Swamp boats and buggies and gators. I *think* the gentleman present may have been the owner/manager. There was also a young woman.

Anybody can be surface-pleasant, but each of these people seemed to radiate kindness. The beds and pillows were comfy and I REALLY loved the throw pillow on the couch and tray table on the ottoman. Five-star service and room at a typical roadside location. Great, little gem!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business