Spent one night here in Feb/10 on our way down the SW Coast. The location was great for the traveller - easy access to the freeway. The hotel is relatively new and everything was clean, modern and well-maintained for a reasonable price. My only complaint was that we arrived at night and they had no restaurant. We were hungry and tired and had to get back in our car and drive elsewhere to get something to eat. Not good.....and the breakfast was a little chaotic but lots of choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For an extended stay in Naples, FL, choose SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples. Our Naples, FL hotel sits in an ideal location near Ave Marie University, North Collier Regional Park, and Marco Island. We offer convenient services and amenities for a business or leisure trip to Naples, FL including a free morning breakfast buffet and all-suite accommodations that include complimentary Wi-Fi. As a guest at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, you can relax and unwind in your suite with ergonomic work station and signature Marriott bedding, as well as in our outdoor Swimming Pool and Lobby lounge. Should you need meeting rooms for corporate events, our hotel offers 2 venues that feature breakout rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Naples Hotel Naples
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Naples Florida