“spotlessly clean”

Ranked #34 of 59 Hotels in Naples
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“spotlessly clean”
Reviewed 12 January 2011

We recently spent four nights in Naples and opted to stay at the Springhill Suites off Collier Boulevard to save on costs. A similar hotel close to the ocean would have been twice the price at least. The hotel is very close to I-75, just enough off the highway to be quiet. We arrived evening time and went for convenience to a Cracker Barrel eating place two minutes from the hotel.
The hotel itself was spotlessly clean with very comfortable beds and fresh -smelling sheets and pillows-something that seems to characterize Springhill Suites in general. The room had a fridge and microwave so a couple of times we picked up something from the local grocery store to prepare ourselves. Breakfast, included in the price, had fruit, yogurt, cereal bagels, eggs etc, enough variety to suit any one's needs. The staff were very pleasant and efficient.

We were about 10-15 minutes from the beach area and downtown and didn't find it a problem at all, going out for the day. If we visited a restaurant it was for lunch.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone

Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank reniemckee

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 7 September 2010

I absolutely love this hotel. Stayed twice within almost two months. Customer Service is on point. (something I ALWAYS critique). The hotel itself is CLEAN and relaxing. I have nothing bad to say about my stay, the staff or the hotel... The fitness room is a plus as well. This guest that will definitely return...

Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank NubianMermaid
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 24 June 2010

This place is new, and everything is been keep in new conditions. Their staff is GREATTTTT, we need nice people after 4 hours driving from Orlando. I was not at the beach, but their location is actually the best if you are planning to visit the natural parks and the natural reserves. I love the amenities in the room and the IPOD player in my room was a HIT. I love this place. It was a Great week there.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank Alberto M
New York City, New York
Reviewed 14 May 2010

This place was fantastic. The building, room and pool were clean and pleasant to look at. The rooms were spacious and the staff were unbelievably friendly and accommodating. It wasn't luxury but I liked how it was well-thought-out self service. The breakfast was great too with a waffle station, hot sausage and egg and other typical continental breakfast items.

During our stay, there weren't many people staying in the hotel and we found the place to be really quiet. The location was off the highway so not in the center Naples area, but you have to use your car to get anywhere in Naples so we didn't have a problem with the location. Plus, being next to the highway gave us good access to going to other places in Florida.

Personally I wasn't a fan of Naples but this place was the best part about it.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Vancouver
Reviewed 21 March 2010

Spent one night here in Feb/10 on our way down the SW Coast. The location was great for the traveller - easy access to the freeway. The hotel is relatively new and everything was clean, modern and well-maintained for a reasonable price. My only complaint was that we arrived at night and they had no restaurant. We were hungry and tired and had to get back in our car and drive elsewhere to get something to eat. Not good.....and the breakfast was a little chaotic but lots of choices.

• Stayed February 2010
Miami, FL
Reviewed 28 February 2010

I went to Naples to celebrate with a friend for her birthday. I checked out this hotel online prior to booking and the reviews were pretty good. I liked the fact that it was a fairly new hotel. Some people say the location is not good but it's not too far from the busy areas with the nice restaurants and so. When we got to the hotel the reception was very nice. Everyone was friendly. The rooms are VERY SPACIOUS. Comfy beds with little kitchen area with microwave and fridge. The bathrooms are very spacious as well. The pool area is clean. Breakfast was AWESOME!!!!! I love hotels with waffles :) I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Naples. When I go back to Naples I will definitely be staying there again!! When I went there was a special where I paid for 2 nights and got the 3rd free...awesome deal!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jehnny
Toronto
Reviewed 25 February 2010

If you are here to visit Naples and the beaches this hotel is off I75 a good 20 minute drive to downtown with very little choice in the way of decent restaurants nearby (but with some excellent ones in Naples itself). Hotel is new and right opposite another Marriott property in the middle of a bit of a waste land that looks like it's just starting to be developed. Didn't seem very full so they seem to be doing a great job of competing with themselves. It is a bit cheaper than the US41 hotels but you are a long way from the action (if that's the right word for Naples). Room was clean, spacious and comfortable; good beds. Buffet breakfast was basic but OK. Overall what you would expect from Marriott - predictably good quality. Can't complain about that.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family