SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples
Doubletree.com
US$365
US$228
Official Website
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$138
Hotels.com
US$350
US$298
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$221
US$210
US$365
  • Pool
All reviewsbasketball tournamentmarco islandthe breakfast areagreat hotelmicrowave and refrigeratorfort myersmin drivesitting areatwo queen bedsfront desk clerkoutdoor poolclean roomshousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here againnice roomconvenient locationexcellent stay
Reviewed 2 March 2011

We stayed at the SpringHill Suites while on vacation in the Naples, Florida area. If we could give more than 5 stars, this hotel would get it. The staff went above and beyond at every turn, always with a ready smile and genuine eagerness to help.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank G-JWood
Reviewed 21 February 2011

We stayed in several hotels during a Florida trip. In all respects except location this was the best: the room, service, value and cleanliness. Most noteworthy - I left an almost new Kindle at the hotel. I was contacted after my return home and the hotel is Fed Ex-ing the Kindle to me. The location is not great as it is quite a ways from restaurants, beaches etc. But because of this the price is exceptional.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank ShirleySerena
Reviewed 12 January 2011

We recently spent four nights in Naples and opted to stay at the Springhill Suites off Collier Boulevard to save on costs. A similar hotel close to the ocean would have been twice the price at least. The hotel is very close to I-75, just enough off the highway to be quiet. We arrived evening time and went for convenience to a Cracker Barrel eating place two minutes from the hotel.
The hotel itself was spotlessly clean with very comfortable beds and fresh -smelling sheets and pillows-something that seems to characterize Springhill Suites in general. The room had a fridge and microwave so a couple of times we picked up something from the local grocery store to prepare ourselves. Breakfast, included in the price, had fruit, yogurt, cereal bagels, eggs etc, enough variety to suit any one's needs. The staff were very pleasant and efficient.

We were about 10-15 minutes from the beach area and downtown and didn't find it a problem at all, going out for the day. If we visited a restaurant it was for lunch.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone

Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank reniemckee
Reviewed 7 September 2010

I absolutely love this hotel. Stayed twice within almost two months. Customer Service is on point. (something I ALWAYS critique). The hotel itself is CLEAN and relaxing. I have nothing bad to say about my stay, the staff or the hotel... The fitness room is a plus as well. This guest that will definitely return...

Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank NubianMermaid
Reviewed 24 June 2010

This place is new, and everything is been keep in new conditions. Their staff is GREATTTTT, we need nice people after 4 hours driving from Orlando. I was not at the beach, but their location is actually the best if you are planning to visit the natural parks and the natural reserves. I love the amenities in the room and the IPOD player in my room was a HIT. I love this place. It was a Great week there.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business