“Best Spa in Naples-Saved my skin!”
Review of U-topia Spa

U-topia Spa
Ranked #10 of 58 Spas & Wellness in Naples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: U-topia Spa is your ideal place to free the mind, inspire the spirit and nourish the soul. It is where everything falls away and all that is left is you.U-topia Spa offers a wide range of services and treatments which are unique in concept. U-topia Spa infuses traditional treatments with modern day services, offering the highest quality products and spa treatments. Here at U-topia Spa your experience and our service are our number one priorities. Every facial, body treatment, massage and yoga session is designed to give you the ultimate relaxing experience. Every treatment is specially designed to heal and balance each client physically and emotionally. Our staff is professional, experienced and all believe in making our clients feel welcomed, comfortable, and special. We look forward to sharing the U-topia Spa Experience with you.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Cucumber water, fluffy robes, star-treatment and top products that make you glow. I receive nothing from writing this review other than the thought that someone else might visit and leave as happy as I am when I go!!!!

The spa is soothing and the owner researchers and uses products the stars pay top dollar for in big cities. I am almost 40 and had the skin of an acne prone teenager all my life. Christin patiently worked with all of my allergies and crafted a skin treatment plan that healed me permanently. She did not make me buy thousands of dollars in products I did not need to get it right. She recommended facials that left my face glowing and clear. I have been to dermatologists on Park Avenue in Manhattan that have been guests on the Oprah show and they still could not fix my acne. Now people ask me all the time what I use on my face to keep it so beautiful and flawless.

The spa also sells the high-end make-up with very little additives that keeps my skin healthy and free of blemishes. I have reactions to 90% of all make-up on the market, but not to the line they carry. I recently saw it featured as a high-end product used by Beyonce on the Today show.

My mother-in-law had her first massage there and said it was a life changing experience. They treated her like a queen. I received a massage at a five-star hotel in Naples and left bruised and had my watch stolen from the dish where I wast told to leave my jewelry. I have had in-home massages that were never as good as the massages at Utopia!

Do not leave Naples without a facial or massage there.

1  Thank Annika M

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Excellent spa experience with 90 min massage, 30 min reflexology, alpha pod, relaxation room and Yonka anti-aging facial. My skin is still glowing! I felt like a marshmallow and wished I had someone to drive me home. Amazing spa with ultra polite and professional staff. Central location just south of Pine Ridge on 41 near Alexander's Restaurant- another fav!

1  Thank Ocean G
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I really enjoyed the facial at U-Topia Spa. Connie the therapist was terrific and made the experience very relaxing . Today two of my friends commented on how good my skin looks. The Spa was very quiet and peaceful. Looking forward to returning. Pat-Naples

2  Thank patti3857
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I arrived at U-Topia Spa, not knowing what to expect. Not familiar with any of the therapist, I just picked someone off of the website for a 60 minute massage. I must say, Kaylene ( my massage therapist ) was absolutely amazing! She had just the right amount of pressure and within the first ten minutes, I felt the stress begin to lift! She offered an add on, which was an extra 15 minutes of foot reflexology and scrub- unbelievable! The spa has been completely renovated and gives off a peaceful vibe. Very tastefully done and would definitely recommend to anyone who needs to de-stress or just simply pamper themselves!! I have been to many Spa's, and in my opinion U-Topia is one of the best.

1  Thank Angela B
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I love my days at U-topia. I am an active Realtor, Mother and Wife. When I can get away to my oasis at U-topia, I am so thankful! From the Warmed Buckwheat Neck Rolls, to the Cozy Lounge, to the Cucumber Water this is Professionally managed Spa, in the heart of Naples. I have had the Oxygen Facial with Linda Bell and the Deep Tissue with Chris. I highly recommend their services and this spa in general. I have also enjoyed the Sugar Scrubs from Hawaii! Amazing! Christin is the Owner and she and her family exhibit hospitality at it's finest!

1  Thank LisaNaples_12