“Best value for the money in Naples”
Review of Inn of Naples

Inn of Naples
Ranked #18 of 59 Hotels in Naples
miami
“Best value for the money in Naples”
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I stayed in this hotel a few times when visiting Naples and always had a great experience. It is a very friendly, clean, and charming little hotel. I love the beach nearby " The Moorings". I always ask for a room with microwave since there is a very good market close by where you can buy fresh, delicious food. If you get a room that faces the swimming pool, it can be noisy, specially in the summer when kids stay until late playing in the pool area. And they wake up early too!

Room Tip: Rooms that doesn't face the pool, not close to the elevator, and with a microwave are the best.
  • Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank travelbug56Miami

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
Oxford, Massachusetts
Reviewed 17 August 2011

My husband and I stayed for a week and will be back again to stay at this great location in prestigious Park Shore, Naples, Florida.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Booke our stay online through hotel's website. Beautiful rooms, more than helpful staff. Breakfast was just what we would want, all areas of hotel were spotless and pool was refreshing. Minutes to downtown and beaches. Great value and would go back

J. LeBright, Freeport, New York

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Litchfield, MN
Reviewed 13 August 2011

While I've never stayed at the Inn (they were full when I was in town), I know the people who run it from their previous hotel the Vanderbilt Inn on the Gulf. They are professional, friendly, and the best in town. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in town. -Shelly K, Litchfield, MN

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
Cardiff
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Great room overlooking pool. Good size and immaculate. Receptionist was lovely, and lobby was amazing. We used a voucher from a coupon book we got from McDonalds which covers the whole of Florida. Cost $69 for 4 people sharing. Considering we have been paying more in Motel 6 & Super 8, this hotel is amazing in comparison. Highly recommended!

• Stayed August 2011
sjsoldan, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this review, 11 August 2011
The staff at the Inn Of Naples takes every comment posted on Trip Advisor very seriously. When a guest cares enough to post a good comment about their stay with us it means so much. Thank You!
Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed 31 July 2011

We decided to take a quick trip to Naples this weekend and decided to try the Inn of Naples after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. We were very happy with our choice. We booked a standard room for my husband, adult daughter and I. We only booked it for one night and were really only in the room to sleep, but if we were staying longer I think we would book one of the larger rooms so we could have a little more space. The room was immaculate and cheerfully decorated. The beds were very comfortable. My husband especially loved the balcony and the coffee machine in the room. He said the coffee was delicious. I appreciated the free wifi. The breakfast was very good. It consisted of several varieties of cereal, mini muffins, danish, little donuts, bagels, English muffins, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, and make-your-own waffles. I also noticed that there were packets to make oatmeal and hot chocolate.
The hotel is one of the stops on the trolley tour and there is a discount on the tickets if you buy them at the hotel. We arrived at the hotel minutes before the trolley was to arrive so ended up paying the higher price since we didn't have time to get them at the hotel. When we checked in to the hotel I asked if they could suggest a Sunset Cruise and was told they offer tickets on the Cruise Naples Sunset tour for a discounted rate. They even called and made the reservation for me! We were very pleased with how helpful the staff was. The lens popped out of my husband's sunglasses last night and when we asked at the desk this morning if anyone had a tiny screwdriver that he could use to repair his glasses one of the employees had one and offered to fix the glasses for him. When he was not able to fix them Maria, the desk clerk, gave us a suggestion of where we might be able to get the glasses fixed.
We did not have a chance to use the pool or fitness center but noted that the pool looked beautiful and inviting this morning at breakfast. There are tables by the pool so you can eat your breakfast outside if you want to.
We loved the Inn of Naples and will definitely stay there again the next time we go to Naples.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank BetteL
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I chose the Inn of Naples because of its positive reviews and relatively inexpensive price for the Naples FL area. I paid $73 (includes all taxes) on a Wednesday evening during off-season (July 2011).

The lobby and hallways, and my room were clean, maintained, and up-to-date. The room was completely comfortable and decent sized with a nice TV, small desk, comfortable easy-chair with foot stool, and a tiny balcony over the pool. It also had a full-size iron and ironing board, which was especially important because I was in Naples for a job interview.

Although a main thorofare was close to my room, I rarely heard the traffic, and was able to sleep soundly.

The free buffet breakfast was very basic, but appreciated. It saved me both money and time in the morning.

Next to the front desk were two computer systems for use by guests. There was rarely a wait, and I used them several times. This feature has become vital to me when traveling, enabling me to not only check email but also plan my next night's stay.

The people at the front desk were kind, friendly, and efficient.

The main thorofare in front of the hotel has countless restaurants and shopping in either direction for many miles.

Overall, I believe Inn of Naples should meet the needs and expectations of just about any traveler. I had a very pleasant stay and will stay there again.

5 Stars