“Best Value in Naples”

Ranked #19 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Kansas City, Missouri, Usa
“Best Value in Naples”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

The Inn of Naples is a wonderful well run older hotel that has been upgraded and is very clean and comfortable having everything we needed on our stay in Naples. It is centrally located with lots of shopping and beaches nearby. The breakfast is basic but tasty. It was nice to sit out by the pool each morning with a coffee and muffin. Originally we were planning to be there for 3 nights but when we found out about the stay 3 and get the fourth night free it was a no-brainer to take advantage of that offer. On top of that there was a slight mix up and we were given a suite upon arrival when we had booked a regular room. When I brought that to their attention they allowed us to stay in the suite at no extra cost. I was very impressed with this generous upgrade. This is a great place to stay if you are in the Naples area, certainly the best value in town and perhaps the best in Southwestern Florida. I seriously cannot think of anything I would have them improve upon. We will definitely return the next time we are in town. Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Dear Glenn S,
"Certainly the best value in town and perhaps the best in Southwestern Florida" - Wow, I can't thank you enough for this great review. So glad you were able to take advantage of our 4th night free special. We will be happy to have you stay with us again on your next visit to Naples.
Thanks so much.
Sincerely Sue - G.M.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (286)
Frederikshavn, Denmark
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Funny how this Inn had the exact same variations for the breakfast than other Inns that we have stayed at in USA, same size of room, same amenities, but it is just so much better, more cosy, more friendly staff, better pool area, cosy reception and breakfast area. We stayed three nights should only have been there for two nights but as we liked the place so much we stayed an extra night. Family of four...We got a room facing the pool with a small balcony.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this review, 9 August 2013
Dear TM2205,
I always like to hear it when our guests feel like we have a friendly staff. To me this can make all of the difference between a nice stay and a great stay. Thanks for sharing your comments. It means a lot.
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Very clean hotel.. my husband even loved it... stayed three nights..great time..will stay again..
The one bedroom suite is nice and roomy..
I would and will recommend this inn to anyone staying in naples.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Tie0410,
We will be so happy to have as many people as you recommend as our guests. Just keep them coming. Thanks for the review.
Miami, Florida, Usa
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I spent the night on July 30th in room 405 and was waken up by an horrible knocking sound. When I finally got up and went outside I discovered that there was construction only a few doors down. I believe this was very inconsiderate to have the construction begin so early in the morning. Not everyone who checked in a hotel wants to have a breakfast at 8am. I believe the construction should have begun during checking hour when there is heavy traffic and little sleeping not in the early morning.

Room Tip: I believe the construction should have begun during checking hour when there is heavy traffic and li...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Dianne H
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Dear Dianne H,
I must agree with you. The morning hours are not the time to have any maintenance noise. We were having some tub repairs done and I did not realize there would be so much noise. We stopped the workers once and allowed them to continue at 11 am. I am so sorry about your inconvenience and I hope you will give us another try in the future.
Naples, Florida, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This was a quick weekend trip for our anniversary. Our room was not ready when we arrived, so they put us in a suite! Wow, we were impressed! Very nice room. Very clean. Staff was great, very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely go back!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Annette W,
Thanks for giving the Inn Of Naples a try. We appreciate that you chose us for your anniversary getaway. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again. Please tell all of your friends about us.
Vihti, Finland
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This hotel was much better than expected. Nice small balcony and clean room. Enough parking place for free (and that is a big bonus, compared to e.g. Miami Beach where we spent the rest of our holiday). Good service at the reception. We even booked one more night.
Absolutely the best place we stayed – and in our 3 week round trip we visited totally 8 hotels.
If we return to Florida we will definitely spend more time in Naples - lovely city!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Dear 2013Tuija,
Thank you so much for the nice review. It is great to hear that of the 8 hotels you visited in Florida that you thought the Inn Of Naples was the best. We will look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Naples.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Were driving to Tampa late in the evening, didnt have reservations and was really tired. OUT went the iphone and found me a few choices, I must say my phone has very exclusive and great taste of hotels - the first choices were in the three figures and Inn of Naples had a great rate for a layover --so I was a little skeptical (I mean 68 a night?) and braced for a real bad experience. HOWEVER, upon arrival IT was awesome CLEAN, CLEAN and centrally located. Once again my iPhone doesnt let me down. Did I mentioned this is one of the cleanest places I have been to?

Room Tip: if you get one of the rooms that have a balcony life is even better -- drinking a cup of coffee &quo...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Dear Sevenseasandbeyond,
I love to hear reviews that say how "CLEAN" the Inn Of Naples rooms are. I can't think of a nicer way to be described. Thanks.