“Lovely hotel!”

Ranked #18 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“Lovely hotel!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This hotel is just lovely. The rooms are very clean and well appointed and the beds are comfortable. The staff was very courteous and friendly. The breakfast had a lot of choices. We will go back there!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Dear Phyllis B,
It is always nice to read a review that says;
clean rooms
comfortable beds
and friendly staff
As the G.M. it is music to my ears. Thanks for staying with us and thanks for the nice review.
Please come again soon and bring all of your friends with you. We will be happy to give them our past guest discount just because you referred them.
Sue

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (286)
Suffolk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I go to Naples every year, and this is my hotel of choice. The price is reasonable, the wifi works perfectly. Room amenities include the usual, plus coffee maker, fridge, good tv, balcony, adjustable airco (of course), hair dryer, microwave, iron and ironing board, and retractable clothes line over the bath. Down by the (sparkling) pool, there are coin-operated washers and dryers. Some parking is very shaded, so the car isn't oven-hot. The staff are pleasant and welcoming. The breakfast is self-service and large (bagels, waffles, french toast, toast, cereal, juice, hard-boiled eggs, yoghurt, fresh fruit, coffee, tea). My only issue was actually with the breakfast choices, which were wide by mainly sugar/carb. Last year, plain yoghurt was available, but this year only the pre-sweetened ones. OK, I figured I'd have an egg instead, so mashed the egg, warmed it in the breakfast-room microwave and reached for the butter… but it wasn't butter. It said "butter spread" but it was hydrogenated oil with some butter mixed in. This was not the case last year, so I was surprised. OK, I'm picky about what I eat… organic if I can get it, but I make allowances for travel. Not hydrogenated fats, though. I ended up buying a bunch of plain, organic yoghurts at Trader Joe's (north on 41) to make my high-protein breakfast, and having the Inn's oranges and coffee.

Room Tip: I've stayed several times, and never had a poor room.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Dear Ozne 1990,
Thanks for returning again for another stay with us at the Inn Of Naples. I appreciate your comments and they are valid concerns. I did not realize we had discontinued the plain yogurt and substituted the hydrogenated spread. I will get this corrected.
So glad to hear that the Inn of Naples is your choice of hotels. Thanks for the review and we will see you again soon.
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed a week-- Loved it , Our room was spacious and everything we needed the balcony added to our enjoyment as well. The staff was always very Friendly, and the Front Desk Attandents was very helpful in Directions to our vacation places. We will be making our future stays here at the Inn of Naples. The most enjoyable place to stay!

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
Dear Beth H,
I am so glad to hear that you found the Inn Of Naples, "the most enjoyable place to stay". Also glad to here that you will be visiting us again. Please tell your friends about us.
Thanks for visit and the review.
Wells, Maine, Usa
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We have stayed at "The Inn" 7 or 8 times. We have never found anything to complain about. The staff is very friendly, the hotel immaculate, the breakfast is good and the rates affordable.We will return a couple of times this upcoming winter.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Dear Phil G,

Thank you for your continued patronage. It means a lot.

Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 15 August 2013

This was our second time staying at the Inn which we chose because of the great price per night and the nice discount for return customers. I have to say, there is not much to complain about, you get a good value for the price. It is very basic, but clean and comfortable. I did have an issue with one person I spoke to on the phone when I called prior to our arrival to make sure that we were booked correctly. I never did receive the confirmation email as they said I would and when I called to make sure all was good, the woman on the phone was somewhat rude and almost made me feel like I was bothering her. Once at the Inn, I did not experience anything like that. The one thing in the rooms that I do not get is that the bathroom door does not open all the way. Whoever designed that was not thinking that the door would hit the toilet..everything else was good. The pool is decent, the location is good. We may return if we are not looking for anything too fancy again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear XOXO_12,

I am so glad that you were able to return for another visit to the Inn Of Naples and that you feel we are such a good value and clean. I am so sorry about any problems you may have experienced on your call to our reservation desk. I will definitely share this review with our reservation clerks.
I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in our area.
Holly
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stayed at the Inn of Naples from 08-09-2013 to 08-14-2013 while we were looking for an apartment. I'll start by listing all the positives.

The Good:
Service - The service is very good. We had a problem with the automatic lock on the door not working, and maintenance had it fixed within 10 minutes. Everyone is very nice and willing to help. The front desk helped out with a few items that we needed and some basic internet printing of applications for apartment rentals.

Breakfast - The free breakfast is good enough. They offer an assortment of bagels, doughnuts, french toasts, and even a waffle station. They also include the obvious such as coffee, juice, milk and cereal.

Location - The location of the hotel is great. There are a lot of nearby beaches, shopping and dining.

Wifi - Worked great. No problems at all

Price - It was the best priced hotel that we found

Pool - The pool was rather small, but it wasn't used much. Our room had direct access and we used the pool once. It was OK.

The Bad:
I wouldn't say there was any bad. After the high rating we were a bit surprised when we arrived. This is not a 4 start hotel and all the positive reviews may mislead someone into thinking it is. After staying for almost a week, however, I understand how they earned these positive reviews; great service, clean hotel and offering a great value.

In summary, I would stay in this hotel again. This hotel is perfect for someone looking for a good deal and is not interested in a lot of bells and whistles.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Dear James D,

Thanks for the review. The part I like the best is where you say you can't find any "bad" to report. Your comments mean a great deal. Please come again often.

Miramar, Florida
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Another wonderful stay at the Inn. The staff was friendly and the service well above par. The morning breakfast was a excellent start to the day. Rooms are always clean and neat.
Kudos to the entire staff at the Inn of Naples.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear Gordon S,
Thanks again for returning and thanks again for another nice review. We really appreciate your loyalty.